Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Chamiopship - Official

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are working on stage setup this week. Figure on ~100 rounds each gun. The breakdown per gun will vary depending on which options you choose. There are 220 plates in the combined totals. If you are shooting Pro plan for 3 buckshot, 3 slugs, and a stage requiring a rifle sling. Been there... done that... on all 1/2 scale tgts for Pro last year so we'll do something different this year. Plan for 1/2 scale, full scale, and dare I say one tgt with no head???

Sounds great to me Gary. I am assuming that the round count is minimum and considering 1 A/B hit per target. If so, then I suspect that most folks round counts will be closer to 200 rounds each for rifle and pistol. I may be in the minority here, but I welcome the use of a sling on a stage. :)

We are working on stage setup this week. Figure on ~100 rounds each gun. The breakdown per gun will vary depending on which options you choose. There are 220 plates in the combined totals. If you are shooting Pro plan for 3 buckshot, 3 slugs, and a stage requiring a rifle sling. Been there... done that... on all 1/2 scale tgts for Pro last year so we'll do something different this year. Plan for 1/2 scale, full scale, and dare I say one tgt with no head???

Careful with the no headed targets.....them Kentucky boys might come after ya!

We can deal with a no head target. As long as it's only one.

Bring one of those cardboard German helmet cutouts, I'll fix it for ya.......

Bring one of those cardboard German helmet cutouts, I'll fix it for ya.......

Bob, you'll need to fix a bayonet to fix that target... I double dog dare you!

Please remember your colorblind friends and ditch the orange long range target paint. White would work much better, and backers would be most welcome!

I completely agree with this. I'm always like, "what target, I can't see crap out there!" Stupid freaking orange targets. Get some white or bright yellow paint please

Edited by Superpipe9

You know the single headless tgt is your fault??

Please remember your colorblind friends and ditch the orange long range target paint. White would work much better, and backers would be most welcome!

I agree! :cheers:

Last year I couldn't see the rifle plates. :surprise:

I'm working on the flasher visibility problem. I bought severay different colors of paint to try next week. I've used white with dark backer at our home range with limited success. When the light varies sometimes they are highly visible and sometimes wash out. It depends on the light/shade. Orange works fine for some but not others so a better option is prefered. I'll keep you posted. Anybody have any thoughts?