Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2015 Brownells Rockcastle Pro Am 3 Gun Chamiopship - Official

The half sized paper did kinda kill the fun I had in 2013 where shooting while moving. I don't mind it now and then or up close to make you change speeds mid stage, but not as a replacement for regular paper targets.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect that I am not alone in my request for some full size paper this year. Pretty please. :)

But I like half size for rifle.

I certainly like half size for rifle . Some full size rifle is ok too though. Heck, a few 1/2 size for pistol is a nice variety.

I don't care what size they are as long as they have heads on them...

Damn! Beat me to it!

1/2 size, full size, hell, I'd even take 2/3 size as long as they are the proper shape for 3 gun targets- head and shoulders.

Damn! Beat me to it!

1/2 size, full size, hell, I'd even take 2/3 size as long as they are the proper shape for 3 gun targets- head and shoulders.

Do you guys bitch this much about IPSC classic targets? Shooting at cardboard with heads won't make you bleed any less in a gunfight.

2/3 size? That's crazy talk

I want to shoot 6/3 cardboard with 8 heads and a alien growing out of its belly.

Damn! Beat me to it!

Do you guys bitch this much about IPSC classic targets? Shooting at cardboard with heads won't make you bleed any less in a gunfight.

2/3 size? That's crazy talk

I want to shoot 6/3 cardboard with 8 heads and a alien growing out of its belly.

LOL

I am just with you on the hosers wanna hose comment.. :)

Who ever next on the am. List you will be getting a email . I'm working the match now so my spot should be opening up

Below my signature on this forum it says: PLEASE DO NOT send PM's about Matches. Use my 'off forum' email for that: LChico@sc.rr.com

In this thread post & the PM you sent me on this forum, you do not give me a full name. Please send me an email message that identifies you, so that I can release your slot to the next person on the waiting list, provide a refund for the fees you paid, and tell you how to modify your existing application so that you are counted as staff.

Thanks

Yes. But no one actually uses the turtle targets, do they?

I have few boxes at BGSL that I inherited from the last MD. I've never actually bought them.

They work great for writing round counts and stage briefs on the back of them.

We can staple heads on them...`

That's an excellent idea! Years ago, before there was any 3 gun to speak of in Kentucky, Vaught and I ran the rifle side matches at KAPS in Bardstown. One month I made little cardboard helmets for the paper targets and painted them black. They of course were hard cover. Nice little cardboard renditions of the German M1935 helmet. I think the novelty of it was lost on most, but I got a kick out of it.