Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ Accu Shadow

jstagn

CZ is so last year! Tanfo is so new year!

That said, I'm keeping my CZ's and resisting the tanfo craze.

+1 on that! I really don't need one no matter how sexy they are. I wonder with the recent surge in Tanfo popularity if the gun supply and aftermarket will ever get caught up?

Wait until Sphinx Production Black and Du Tone come out. Those will replace the Stock 2 as the prized Unicorns. Especially the Black version with the steel slide and aluminum frame hybrid. 33oz of transition awesomeness :cheers:http://www.sphinxarms.com/index.php/sdp-production-line/sdp-production-black-line/production-black-9mm-manual-safety

Wait until Sphinx Production Black and Du Tone come out. Those will replace the Stock 2 as the prized Unicorns. Especially the Black version with the steel slide and aluminum frame hybrid. 33oz of transition awesomeness :cheers:http://www.sphinxarms.com/index.php/sdp-production-line/sdp-production-black-line/production-black-9mm-manual-safety

And don't forget, CGW is now working on Sphinx's. So you get an awesome gun that David can make even more awesome. I can't wait for mine....

Wow that Sphinx's is sweet looking gun, and now that CGW will be the recommend tuner for the line, its going to be hard to resist.

Someone please tell me the CZC CTS in 40 that should arrive by the end of February will make me forget that Sphinx's.

I just purchased an Dawson FO fromt for my accu shadow. I'm not a big fan of the czc FO front plus it was pretty scratched and banged up. Someone got a little carried away with the file and hammer at czc when they were fitting the sight. I'm not too happy.

I own a Glock 34 gen 4 & an M&P pro. They are both great guns. The accu shadow is totally different. In some ways it's apples & oranges. It's big, heavy, eats recoil & super accurate, but it's also a little slow when drawing & moving between targets. Also, I'm not a fan of the DA trigger even though it's highly tuned. The polymer guns are light & fast with some recoil. Their accuracy is decent. To be honest, I enjoy shooting all 3, but I shoot the shadow more.