WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those in/around Macomb County Mi, Brown Bear sporting goods and range is getting some in.

IMG_2112.jpg

latest order to hit the shelf as of Thursday, at least two of the tight group were gone.

Somebody on another forum picked them up.

IMG_2069.jpg

They had 8 pounders of CFE, this photo was 2 weeks ago there was about half of it still there Wednesday.

They don't ship

The local gun show last weekend had plenty of boxed ammo, one vendors has had a lot of bricks of 22LR's and they were down to $90.00 for 2 bricks of 555's or any brand over 500pcs or $47.00 each.

They have closed the one in Taylor, http://www.gibraltartrade.com/combined.php here is the show list for next year.

Anyone place any backorders. I did one at grafsandsons being of Nov for wst they called and said it in asked if I still wanted. beat playing the wait and hope your on the computer when it avaliable price isn't to bad either.

I bought another pound of Titegroup today, I have a another one on the shelf, but this was available, and I can use it. $22.50 per pound...My local supplier has been a prince, he puts stuff aside if I call him. He was also a major help in my 550B setup. Very nice to have a local Dillon dealer.

Holy cow, send some pistol powder up here! Pistol powder does not last a day up here in Fairbanks. We are doing better with rifle, it sticks around for a week or two. The only thing consistent on the shelf is 50bmg. I want to build an open gun in 9mm, but the lack of powders, and not being able to shop online, makes me want to wait until I am back in the lower 48.