Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Georgia State Championships Sept. 11th-13th

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great ran match half day format is the best. Thanks to all who worked the match I really enjoyed it well most of it excluding stage 4 and 6 lol

haha I think everyone is going to remember those two stages. Surprisingly I didn't do well on stage 5 and got hung up pretty good even with the bigger poppers. time to train!

Great ran match half day format is the best. Thanks to all who worked the match I really enjoyed it well most of it excluding stage 4 and 6 lol

haha I think everyone is going to remember those two stages. Surprisingly I didn't do well on stage 5 and got hung up pretty good even with the bigger poppers. time to train!

I'm right there with you. I breezed through 4 pretty well except a slight hiccup on one set of poppers. 5 and 6 were definitely my downfall. Would like to think that it would have helped if I didn't start on 6, but that's the luck of the draw! I'll take 4th in limited c class for my first major

Fun match with stages that challenged a wide range of skills. I particularly like that several of the stages presented a couple different options on shooting them (Cooper's Nightmare, Doctor, and Bang & Clang).

I love the half-day format and how you don't have time to cool down between stages.

Match staff and overall flow were fantastic. And one hell of a prize giveaway!

On behalf of X-Treme Bullets I would like to thank Peter Oliver, Ryan Gordon, JC, all the staff, range officers and Cherokee Gun Club for putting on an excellent GA State Championship. The stages were great, the match ran on time or ahead of schedule and the experience was excellent. I hope Peter, Ryan and the whole crew will run this event again, I know X-Treme Bullets will be back if they will have us.

For those of you outside of the area and you were thinking about shooting a match in the south and are wondering which one is worth traveling to, this one definitely is!

Great job guys.

Edited by cold

Definitely one of the best matches I've had the pleasure of shooting. I can't thank the crew enough for taking on this venture with relatively short notice and pulling it off without a hitch. It was a really comprehensive test of all USPSA shooting skills. Stage 4 was just about the perfect stage. Well done!

Here's my match video:

So much variance in stage design, I loved it! Couple fast burn em up stages, couple long movement stages, long tough shot stages, tough one handed shooting, and small moving targets. Overall the funnest major match I've shot! RBGC and Hang Em High killed me, oh well!