Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2014 Georgia State Championships Sept. 11th-13th

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got a plaque for 2014 Ga state uspsa match? I figure the people that dropped the ball on sending out the trophies would see these post. Anyword Peter Oliver?

It would be nice to hear yes mailed them or no didn't.

Yes it was. I don't thnk a MD's job is done untill all the money is paid & the trophies have been sent. This happened a few years back to a friend that finished 2nd limited B. Dude still has never got jack he ask him a few times over the months then finally told him to keep them when he bumped into him down the road and the MD still didn't care.

We are skipping Ga next year to do Indiana. Jake has that 18 stage match instead of 9 they have here and we don't have to pay for jersey. BOOM.

Edited by a matt

So for all of those of you that like to get on here and flap your gums (oh, I would also like to point out that those of you that do that have never run a match before, but just saying), I thought I would let you know that I have spent all damn day, packing up and addressing and shipping out (via USPS) all of the trophies, certificates, checks and whatever else needed to go.

I really am sorry that I didn't get right to it as soon as they showed up from Universal, but sometimes life gets in the way, like work, and a multitude of other stuff. Please give me a break. After this, I'm glad it's going else were, and people wonder why some MD's give this shit up