Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to buy an STI from

G17

I'v been exclusively a Glock shooter, but what's not to love about 2011's.. My main interest is the STI Edge. Such a beautiful gun. Other then buying one used in the classifieds where would i get one new? Their website lists the various options and upgrades but it doesn't look like they sell from their website. Do i have to have one of these guns specially built and is there a wait time on them or can i just find a website and buy one? I know there are shops that do custom guns but there are all huge wait times. I do not want to wait nor am i interested in a custom gun. I basically want to buy your standard stock STI Edge, hard chromed like what they show on their website. I guess i just don't understand how the process works. Can you guys learn me a thing or two about how you get started in buying these guns.

Thanks.

-Chris

I bought one from Dawson Precision and am happy with it. Not a custom but has been very reliable one of his CRP's. Shooters connection I believe is a stocking distributor and a great company to work with. Good Luck!

Another plus for Shooters Connection or Dawson. I have done business with both (visited both in person while traveling too) and they are both great small businesses. I picked up my Edge through a local shop that got it from Shooters Connection (it was in stock and I had it transferred to my store for FFL work). They are also very helpful with any other related gear as well. My Edge is stock except I opted for a Dawson front sight. I got mine without the chrome.