Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

You can order them from eaa they are expensive! They are $350+

That being said... I've only done 10mm barrel, 10mm and .40 s&w out of that.

38 super barrel. Ran 38 super N supercomp out of it. I needed a 6in 38 super barrel to thread and add a comp to my lim pro. I dropped it in the hunter and had some fun. Lol. With that breach face you may be able to run 9mm too. I'm not sure, I've never used a .40 breach face tanfo for 9mm.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks i figured it would be alright but ive read both ways. Ive been wanting a 6" .40 and contemplating just shooting it in the 10mm. Where can you find the 6" barrels in other calibers that you are saying will work?

Here's a thread with lots of discussions on the matter:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199422&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Thanks i figured it would be alright but ive read both ways. Ive been wanting a 6" .40 and contemplating just shooting it in the 10mm. Where can you find the 6" barrels in other calibers that you are saying will work?

Here's a thread with lots of discussions on the matter:http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199422&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

Looks like you had some tests in mind and never gave results. Did you ever look in to it any more?

Looks like you had some tests in mind and never gave results. Did you ever look in to it any more?

My primary focus is Open, so I recently decided to sell my Limited guns, reloading gear, mags, ect. Beyond shooting a handful of 40 rounds through a 10mm barrel I haven't done any testing on the issue.

I just got back from the range where I tried out my newest Tanfo Open creation:

_20150726_195536_zpsbzs1donv.jpg

I opened up the first port of the comp just a hair, you can see it here on the left compared to the factory three port comp and my modified two port comp:

Tanfo%20Comps_zpsoytnv5ko.jpg

I think I'm on the right track :devil: I'm going to drill three holes straight up like the one on the right, but I haven't decided what to do yet with the weight of the slide...

Is there a longer mag release that I can put on my sock 2. The rules now read that the button just cant be any bigger but longer doesent matter. Is the limited mag release longer that the OEM stock 2 release.

hello everyone,

I been lurking for a while now. Want to post here instead of making a separate thread for questions.

I have seen a couple of threads everytime someone gets a production gun (either stock /or limited pro). From search I seen people recommending the EG parts but anyone have been able to compare those with the Henning upgrade kit ?

I also seen many lists of what should be upgraded, is there anyone who has run the gun for multiple thousands of rounds before upgrading to see how the gun breaks in? and if they noticed a difference after upgrading, running a trigger job and polishing parts... ?

I've also been lurking on this site for quite a while and as a result of the info, bought my first Tanfoglio - an Elite Match in 40S&W. Great pistol right out of the box. Anyway, I'd like to add a 10mm barrel to it but EAA only makes them out of gold - or should, given how much they want for one.

All I'm looking for is the 10mm barrel. Large frame, 4.75" barrel. I don't want a conversion slide, etc. Any ideas?

What grip options are out there for an elite match with the canyon Creek Magwell? Have copper gun grips now would like something aluminum.

Anything for a Stock II/Stock III/Limited Pro should work on a Match with the CC magwell. I have old style Henning grips on my Match that are for a S2/S3/LP, but had to modify them just a little bit. See my post here: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199234&p=2302812

Alternatively, you could purchase Henning's new contoured grips specific for a Match/Stock I and cut them to fit the magwell.

http://henningshop.com/products/tanfoglio-full-size-grip-panels-large-frame-new

What grip options are out there for an elite match with the canyon Creek Magwell? Have copper gun grips now would like something aluminum.

Anything for a Stock II/Stock III/Limited Pro should work on a Match with the CC magwell. I have old style Henning grips on my Match that are for a S2/S3/LP, but had to modify them just a little bit. See my post here: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=199234&p=2302812

Alternatively, you could purchase Henning's new contoured grips specific for a Match/Stock I and cut them to fit the magwell.

http://henningshop.com/products/tanfoglio-full-size-grip-panels-large-frame-new

Thanks, for some reason I was thinking the match frames were more different than that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello. I recently joined the Enos forums and wanted to pop in to say hello, and ask a couple of questions. Have any of you had experience with the Henning / tanfoglio short reach flat trigger? I want to try one out, but their site states "out of stock" I currently run an EAA witness limited 10, which was converted to .40 for USPSA. On that note, would anyone happen to be looking for some stock 10mm parts for the Witness L10?

• 2 weeks later...

It started as a 4.75" Limited slide.

I want to shoot it over a chrono, but the way the holes are spaced I could easily do another two:

IMG_1906_zpsv2d93mej.jpg

I had some WAC/115 loads I tried on Friday and the initial report is that it's awesome! I'm going to load some SP2/115 loads to film in slow mo next week.

• 2 weeks later...