Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, is this still available?

Well, now that EAA gave us shade tree gunsmiths by doubling the prices of conversion kits, how about some horse trading? I have a Gold Team 9mm upper and I'd like a Stock II or Limited in 9mm, a long slide might fit the bill but you'll have to sweeten the pot a little. I also have some small frame stuff if you're interested.

IMG_20130924_054906_114_zps90a4ec55.jpg

IMG_20130924_053715_453_zps589208db.jpg

IMG_20130924_055118_527_zps3746753a.jpg

So I'm trying to get into the competition game and am wondering if it is possible to get a 9mm top end on a stock 3 lower that is in 10mm? Im not familar with the large frame/small frame nuances. Secondly, would this be legal for production?

I think you can only change within the same "caliber". So 38s <-> 9. Or 10mm <-> 40 to stay legal. But, that's just what I heard!

I've never dealt with them for something like this, but I suggest you email Sharon Lacy (Sharon@eaacorp.com) she's been pretty responsive to me.

If she doesn't get you an answer you could try getting hold of the owner: Keith Bernkrant.

I doubt it. If they did they would have better product availability and perhaps even consult some of the Ppl here on what to order and what won't sell. Or offer a consultant position of some sort. I sorta feel like if they knew they where a joke they may do something to try and repair the image?

I'm not sure if Sharon works there anymore.

I called last week and asked for Sharon and the woman who answered the phone said that there were no Sharon's working there anymore. I said your kidding me.

I didn't know if she just started working there or what, and maybe she didn't know who Sharon was, I got so disgusted I did not even bother placing an order.

I'll try calling again this week and see if I can reach Sharon.

At EAA, sometimes you never really know what you going to get.

Best of luck to us all.

I called last week and asked for Sharon and the woman who answered the phone said that there were no Sharon's working there anymore. I said your kidding me.

I didn't know if she just started working there or what, and maybe she didn't know who Sharon was, I got so disgusted I did not even bother placing an order.

Best of luck to us all.

I've been hearing good things about grand power/eagle imports customer service, I wish eaa's was as good!

Racing Joe what about grand power? Any links?

Best of luck to us all.

I've been hearing good things about grand power/eagle imports customer service, I wish eaa's was as good!