Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

I'm not sure if Sharon works there anymore.

I called last week and asked for Sharon and the woman who answered the phone said that there were no Sharon's working there anymore. I said your kidding me.

I didn't know if she just started working there or what, and maybe she didn't know who Sharon was, I got so disgusted I did not even bother placing an order.

I'll try calling again this week and see if I can reach Sharon.

At EAA, sometimes you never really know what you going to get.

Best of luck to us all.

Lol. Mah momma always said eaa was like a box o chocolates....

Thankfully for once it's actually beneficial to not live in the us so I can buy tanfo parts with ease. Just don't ask about price.... :(

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Yeah BeerBaron your right , six-of-one or half-a-dozen of the other.

Sometimes it's a struggle and you gotta laugh about it, or it can get pretty ugly real quick.

I enjoy shooting this platform, so somehow I'm going to make it work.

Update : Sharon did leave EAA. I do not know the circumstances and it's none of my business.

( my humble opinion, she is probably doing better now, and wish her the very best of luck. )

So I ordered some parts and we'll see what the box of chocolates produces.

Now it's my turn and I need some of that ( best of luck ).

Hopefully this works out and the order is sent to me correctly.

Edited by gennaro

Ok EAA is asking me to send my fire arm to them for warranty assesment.

Question: have anyone done this before and what's the procedure to do so?

Take note I am from California thats why I'm concern I don't want to have problems shipping my fire arm going outside the state and comming back to California

Thanks in advance.

Shouldn't be a problem, I'm in CA also and I've mailed a gun directly to an out of state FFL for repairs and they mailed it directly back to me, no receiving FFL required.

Just don't send any preban mags with it ;)

Edited by kneelingatlas

Ok EAA is asking me to send my fire arm to them for warranty assesment.

Question: have anyone done this before and what's the procedure to do so?

Take note I am from California thats why I'm concern I don't want to have problems shipping my fire arm going outside the state and comming back to California

Thanks in advance.

Friend of mine sent his GT back a few weeks ago due to the comp coming loose from the barrel

They speedily returned it and did a few other things for him that was superb customer service.

Keep us updated!

With the cone barrel you have more weight over the nose. Same with the full lenth dust cover.

A 2nd option for limited is a 10mm hunter.

Add henning magwell and a 40 barrel will drop in. That is a sSOFT shooting gun! I had one and shooting full power 10mm loads was softer then my glock 22 with ported barrel.

Well I just joined a new club. I kept telling myself I didn't need it, but I couldn't resist. Now I just need to figure out what mags to buy and shoot some matches. Luckily Stoeger had a lefty holster in stock.731168676948f64b1e211dea94d7ee33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a nice gun to shoot production.

yes the black mags & black followers, gun prob has 300-400 rounds through it . I have a 38S barrel & a 9mm set up. Currently have a 6.0 & 8.5 spring. Maybe my G34 load is too short for the Tang ??

No my loads are all around 1.135. It not that picky on length. I run an 8lb spring with 124gr Xtreme RN bullets which run fine. Also I've ran 115 and 147 at that length with no issues. I also ran 100gr flat points, but I had to shorten the OAL to 1.045-1.060" so there was enough bullet in the case.

You say you have a 38 Super barrel and a 9mm setup. Can you explain this a little more?

If you get tanfo set for 40 10 or 38 super you can drop in a 9mm barrel. 9mm breach face will also run 38 but it HAS to be 38 supercomp.

Really fun is a 10mm hunter with a 6in 38 super barrel... :-D

Would you be scared to run long .40 in a stock 10mm hunter?

Thanks i figured it would be alright but ive read both ways. Ive been wanting a 6" .40 and contemplating just shooting it in the 10mm. Where can you find the 6" barrels in other calibers that you are saying will work?