Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

EAA/Tanfoglio Chop Shop - NO SELLING OR TRADING

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Note to all users of the Chop Shop Classified thread: All classified guidelines must be followed. There are several members that do not have their profiles updated with name and location. Please read and follow ALL guidelines. http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76025. No one with less than 50 posts may place an offer, and anyone with an incomplete profile will have their post removed. Thank you

I think I'm going to draw up a UHMW Poly extended base and let my machinist buddy make one for my .22 mag. I'm going to modify the factory magwell so I'll only have do just a little modification to the stock magazine. I'll post pictures when it's complete.

I just put my Eric gold custom through the trigger pull gauge. Came out 1.9lb avg. Very crisp.

Henning/egw sear and hammer

Henning trigger + trigger pin

Henning plunger spring

14lb hammer spring

Henning oversize sear + hammer pin

Some polishing on trigger bar and plunger

It was at 2.1lb a little work on the sear (mainly the secondary angle) dropped it down under the 2lb mark.

It still has a couple mill pre-travel which I could probably reduce with some work on the trigger bar/sear leg but I'm pretty happy as it is. The trigger was rubbish out of the box.

The henning prepped egw sear and hammer are probably the way to go for a SAO tanfog but bear in mind they need some work to get the best out of them.

I also swapped out the trigger return spring from the henning trigger kit with a stronger one as I like a strong reset. With the original spring in it'd probably drop another ounce or two. The best part is with the solid pin and tight fitting trigger a lot of the vagueness and slop is gone. :)

Curious how it turns out. I have similar plans for the 9mm comped barrel I got from you. Got the barrel installed in a Stock 2 that was a .40. Fit a 9mm extractor, SA Xtreme trigger, and larger ambi safeties. Only ran factory ammo so far to test function. Runs like a champ. Next step is deciding on a red dot mount. Any recommendations? I like the idea of a 90 degree mount

no need to chase. can buy it here: http://ipscalex.com/

from my experience the IPSC alex stuff is all really nice quality and intelligent design. Alex himself is a pleasure to deal with and he went out of his way to help me out with something small one time.

I'd happily reccomend his products and service. :)

and atlas, your eric custom looks sexy as hell with the black alex RTS2 mount. I'll be interested ot hear how you like the RTS2 over regular cmore and 90 mounted cmores. I'm running cmores on everything right now, but my new 2011 open gun is getting built right now and I'm considering my optic and mount options. if you like the RTS2 I might be tempted to get the 2011 alex mount and RTS2. :) I like this thumbrest too (have one to go with my cheely 90 mount).

Just wondering I was trying to polish the trigger on my limited tanfoglio. But the spring took off and I lost it. Does anyone have an extra one?

Quick copy N paste this to the classifieds chop shop... can't do this here any more :-/

Yes I do pm me

So I'm trying to get into the competition game and am wondering if it is possible to get a 9mm top end on a stock 3 lower that is in 10mm? Im not familar with the large frame/small frame nuances. Secondly, would this be legal for production?