Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Georgia State USPSA Championship

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking forward to the match and great stages! Just hope the South GA boys we are shooting with take their monthly baths before the match...

They still don't have running water in GA.

Pshaw, the creek runs real good after a hard rain—been bathing once a month whether I need it or not.

Aah Wally, Talking smack and then shooting in the state where you are raggin on the folks, not to smart but I don't expect much more with that SC education. Ouch, lol. Looking foward to seeing you guys. Are you spending sat night?

He's got to get home in time to watch the Bulldogs embarrass Clemson.

Let's hope, Scott

Georgia is notorious for a slow start to the season. I'm hoping this year is the exception.

Very true.

We are planning our departure time so that we can be at the hotel in GA in time to watch the Gamecocks play. Nothing more Southern than shooting guns and college football. :roflol:

Sorry Peter but I'm just going to have to let this one go by.

The Ga state match has some kind of Voodoo curse on me.

I never seem to do well in this match and last year marked my first ever DQ in 10 years of IPSC.

Have fun and shoot straight guys. I'll save my ammo and read about it later..

Edited by 38superman

First time shooting this match and will be putting it on next years calendar as well. Match was ran well, good range facility and a great all around atmosphere. Thanks to all of the ROs and staff for doing what they do and especially the sponsors. Great bunch of people to shoot with.

Good job Ricky Anderson, Phil Bosic & kinsler83. I tell every one something we had some shooters at the Ga State Mach. Congrats to all the folks that take home some hardware. Great Match for sure. See everyone next year and thanks to everyone that helpes put this match on. WELL DONE mates. Lol

Edited by a matt