Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Georgia State USPSA Championship

Cherokee Gun Club, Gainesville Georgia, is please to announce that we will be hosting the 2013 Georgia State USPSA Championship.

Dates are Friday 30th and Saturday 31st August 2013.

9 stages & chrono, 10 squads (6 shooters per squad max.)

The entire match will be shot in 1/2 day format.

AM squads 07:30-12:30

PM squads 13:00-17:30

Match fee $120

Registration now open at Matchsignup, link below

http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=36

Cash Payback and trophy match

Planning to give back more product (guns) and cash than last year ($23k in 2012)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matchsignup is up and running, a few glitches on my parts to start, but all working now, Google checkout is running, if you register but do not pay within the day, your registration is dropped, but you can reinstate using your password.

I am in need of staff for both day

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic match last year at the Cherokee Gun Club. Looking forward to this one. Well worth the trip!

One question….will it be all classic targets again this year or will there be metric targets as well?

• 3 weeks later...

Most all of Saturday is full, I can squeeze singles in to some of the squads, but I will not go above 7 on a squad.

Email me directly if you want in on a Saturday squad, especially if your willing to RO/work on Friday, I need just a few more to fill out staff on Friday. (to lexor40cal@aol.com, not via Benos, I don't come here often enough).

GLOCK has signed up as Match Sponsor again this year, so we will be giving away lots of guns again this year. Division winners should all receive a gun, as long as there's enough in each division (last year only Revo. didn't get a gun). We have a great list of stage sponsors, and the return to the shooter this years looks to be around the $30k mark ($23k last year)

Cash pay back again this year, trophies will be ordered after the event and mailed out. (I'm not wasting money pre-ordering them like 2011)

Stages will be with NROI in the near future, for level II approval.

Most all of Saturday is full, I can squeeze singles in to some of the squads, but I will not go above 7 on a squad.

Email me directly if you want in on a Saturday squad, especially if your willing to RO/work on Friday, I need just a few more to fill out staff on Friday. (to lexor40cal@aol.com, not via Benos, I don't come here often enough).

GLOCK has signed up as Match Sponsor again this year, so we will be giving away lots of guns again this year. Division winners should all receive a gun, as long as there's enough in each division (last year only Revo. didn't get a gun). We have a great list of stage sponsors, and the return to the shooter this years looks to be around the $30k mark ($23k last year)

Cash pay back again this year, trophies will be ordered after the event and mailed out. (I'm not wasting money pre-ordering them like 2011)

Stages will be with NROI in the near future, for level II approval.

Getting to the point that it's full, I would like to fill the remaining slots. That would round us out at 260 total.

Here is what I have left if your still interested in shooting the GA State Match this year. August 30th & 31st, 1/2 day format, 9 stages & chrono in 5 hours (7:30 -12:30 and 13:30-17:30)

Friday 30th, we have 23 slots open, 3 squads are totally open.

Saturday 31st, we have 8 slots open, most all are single slots on squads 20, 21, 24 & 30 (All AM), 32, 35, 36, 37, 38 (All PM) I might have 2 slots on 21.

If you have interest in any of these please email me directly, you can' select them on the sign up site, as I have them hidden.

Contact me directly at Lexor40cal@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Registration & Sponsorship Update (Saturday totally sold out!)

I have created a wait list, as I have 2-3 that sound like they will drop out. Email me if you want on the wait list.

Currently 248 signed up (Statistics as to quantity per division/class here http://www.matchsignup.org/match/shooters/report-stats.php )

So you know, August 30th & 31st, 1/2 day format, 9 stages & chrono in 5 hours (7:30 -12:30 and 13:30-17:30) entire match shot in one session.

Open slots.

Friday total 18 open

Squad Session Qty. Open

4 Fri AM 3

8 Fri AM 6

10 Fri AM 6

11 Fri PM 1

18 Fri PM 1

I suggest you act fast if you want in, for Friday slots register at http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=36

Contact me directly at Lexor40cal@aol.com

Registration http://www.matchsignup.org/match/default.php?matchid=36

Edited by Lexor40cal

How do we order a shirt? Going through the club store on matchsignup doesn't work.

I just tried it, it works

Correct me if I'm wrong, but shirts will be picked up at the match correct? I got a "Shipped" notification by email a while back for the shirt and figured it was the case but just wanted to make sure it wasn't actually "Shipped" (as it'd be a bit overdue if that were case).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am sure Peter is going to do something evil (in a good way of course). Last year I spent some time shooting long weak hand shots. Wonder what it's going to be this year.

I tried three computers and never could order a shirt. I sure hope someone has a large to sell at the match.

Checking your shirt size on the application has always worked just fine.