2013 Georgia State USPSA Championship

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stages look awesome!

Are those drop turners on stage 2 disappearing targets?

Thank you!

Yes those are disappearing targets according to the Written Stage Briefing. I added that to the 3D diagram for clarity as those are the only disappearing targets in the match. The links are updated with that new version as well. Thanks for the head's up. =]

Edited by Morphire

Sorry about that. The battery backup running my networking equipment went too long without power last night and shut down. Had to manually restart it. Things should be back up now. Thanks for the heads-up.

Yup up and running...thanks bro, nice touch with the stages!

Sorry about that. The battery backup running my networking equipment went too long without power last night and shut down. Had to manually restart it. Things should be back up now. Thanks for the heads-up.

??? You're hosting this off your own machine in your own house?! if so, if you like, I could carve off some space for you on my reseller's account at hostgator and you could move it over there.

#7 looks interesting. Handcuffs on both wrists, chain through eyelets on the table? Going to be interesting to see how a reload is going to work. 11 rounds of steel, a lot of Production guys will need to reload, and all of the SS crew will have to. Hope there is enough slack in the chain that you dont pull the hand with the gun when the other hand goes for a new magazine.

Peter and his crew know what they are doing. I have faith that when we see the stages on the ground, all will be good.

Im kind of surprised there is no jungle stage this year. I realize #8 was a washout last year but #9 was OK even after the downpour.

And no Long range Strong Hand/Weak Hand Standards?? I killed that stage last year!

We ran a stage with the chain like that yesterday. Everything worked just fine. Just show up and shoot guys gees

??? You're hosting this off your own machine in your own house?! if so, if you like, I could carve off some space for you on my reseller's account at hostgator and you could move it over there.

Nope it's running off my webserver. You recall I'm in IT, no? Go without power long enough and everything dies. I never found it worth the trouble to colo or rent rack space for what's needed to run my business. Thank you for the kind offer though.

Didn't see it listed in the match info, so I figured I'd ask - it states that the awards ceremony will be ~7:00pm on Saturday. Do you have to be present to accept awards/prizes? (ie, can they be mailed or picked up later)

Edited by MGMorden

Didn't see it listed in the match info, so I figured I'd ask - it states that the awards ceremony will be ~7:00pm on Saturday. Do you have to be present to accept awards/prizes? (ie, can they be mailed or picked up later)

Awards and prizes have been mailed in the past so I am guessing it will be the same this year. The bulk of all the prizes are given out in the registration bag. It makes the end of match presentations go much faster that way. Any big awards for guns and the like happens at the awards ceremony but you don't have to be present to win I don't believe. We understand people have to get on the road to get back home.

We found a small issue in one of the 3D models. I'd mistakenly put in swinger targets instead of drop out targets on Stage 6. The 3D diagrams have been updated and are correctly linked on here and the gastatechampionship.com website