Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun 2013 -- October 17-19 at Rockcastle Shootin

This will be my 5th year ROing BR. When someone drops an unloaded gun on the stage I am working, and it does happen from time to time, I will politely yell two things at you:

"Pick it up!" & "Keep going!"

Edited by Lead-Head

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my 5th year ROing BR. When someone drops an unloaded gun on the stage I am working, and it does happen from time to time, I will politely yell two things at you:

"Pick it up!" & "Keep going!"

I remember that!!! A guy on my squad running and gunning with his rifle when the sling of his shotgun broke in one attachment. He picked it up and held onto the sling with his teeth as he continued on. It wasn't pretty, but very impressive.

Since it looks like we'll get in earlier than usual this year, is there anywhere in the area where you can test fire beyond 100y?

We'll be driving down from Louisville, so anywhere in between would work too.

Henrik,

We will have a sight in area that will allow shooting out to 300-400 yards. It may only have room for 2-3 shooters at a time though. You will need paper to shoot, and I will try to have some available if you can track me down.

Andy

Henrik,

We will have a sight in area that will allow shooting out to 300-400 yards. It may only have room for 2-3 shooters at a time though. You will need paper to shoot, and I will try to have some available if you can track me down.

Andy

Sweet, thanks!

The par times are 240 sec. Unless you are wearing one of those silky shirts with company advertising on it. Then it gets cut to 180. BUT, if your shirt has any mention of a Kentucky company, Rockcastlle Shooting Center, or you feel like sponsoring a running bar tab for the RO staff..take all the you need.

The par times are 240 sec. Unless you are wearing one of those silky shirts with company advertising on it. Then it gets cut to 180. BUT, if your shirt has any mention of a Kentucky company, Rockcastlle Shooting Center, or you feel like sponsoring a running bar tab for the RO staff..take all the you need.

Now that is a real home field advantage!

BTW....First round is on me :goof:

Does it still count if it's with a Sharpie?

Ok, Just so I understand what class I'll be in..... I'm going to be wearing a silky shirt with just my own Ohio company name on it and nobody is sponsoring me. I'm pretty sure I might meet a 180 par time but might need 3-4 puffs off of the oxygen tank. Buying a round of drinks no problem but the entire tab no way!

Also, yelling anything at me during the match is much appreciated as others wont be able to hear me cursing at myself!

Thanks and going to pack right now~

I am sure it is out there but I have been unable to find it. Have any registration/check-in times been posted?

Registration is 1-6 at Park Mammoth Lodge on Wednesday the 16th

thanks