Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun 2013 -- October 17-19 at Rockcastle Shootin

Andy, thanks for putting on a great match. The stages were demanding and made for great fun. Thank you Adams Arms for the great prize table and the sweet rifles you put out there. (One of which is now in my safe!) This is on my must shoot list for next year.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This past weekend was my first time at BRM3G and it was awesome. I was intimated by the first 5 stages but after I settled down I rocked the last 4 stages. I am already planning for next year.

I agree! Open terrain stages ROCK !

The photos taken by the webcams at the match are located at BRM3G 2013 Trail Cam Photos. The rain interferred with some of the photos, but there are a lot of good ones.

The first of the photos taken by Chris will should be uploaded by Monday. He is working on them every night, and is getting close to having the first day's ready.

Please email the match sponsors and thank them for supporting the match!! Links to their websites can be found on the BRM3G Sponsor Page.

Andy

Hi Folks,

The rest of the photos from the BRM3G are posted at Flying Brass Photography. RO squad photos and shots from the awards are up. Links are also on the BRM3G Home Page to the trail cam photos. If there are any other updates, I will let you know.

Match dates for next year are October 16-18. Applications will be available around April 15th.

Have a great winter!!

Andy