Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun 2013 -- October 17-19 at Rockcastle Shootin

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, last year the prize table and TFD benefit auction ended around 10 pm on Saturday night. Best I remember. Of course, I my memory may have been a bit clouded.

That's right. I had to leave around 7 or so to get back to B'ham to work the next day. I was thinking it started a few hours after we finished shooting, but we may have gone to eat first. I know I planned to stay Saturday night this year and go home Sunday.

Dave, last year the prize table and TFD benefit auction ended around 10 pm on Saturday night. Best I remember. Of course, I my memory may have been a bit clouded.

Your memory is right....because I remember who walked the table for Dave ;)

Thanks buddy! :cheers:

John, you did a damn fine job of picking out ear pro and gun lube too. I just couldn't figure out why you passed up all those Leupold scopes and night force certificates to get it....

This match is coming up fast and I can't wait! I just hope to be 95%ish instead of fighting an infection I got at JPRM3G. Long days and little sleep made me weak I guess.

I do like working matches I am not responsible for:)

See you soon Andy.

Busyhawk

• 2 weeks later...

The match is getting closer, and we have lots of great sponsors on board. Stage design is close to being completed with round counts to follow. I hope to have them on the website within another week.

If anyone is interested in working as an RO, we have had several cancelations due to changing work schedules and need some help. If you are willing to help out, please contact me or Mike Oberman. My email is afh3g@yahoo.com

See you all in KY!!

Looking for details of the wall obstacle on Stage 8.

You know those are last years stages on the website right?

Was maybe 7 or 8' tall "wall" you climbed over with a platform on the other side about 4' high that you landed on and then jumped down from there before going into the bath house

I updated the Stage pages to eliminate the confusion. Last year's stages should still be available in the large views.

Registration is still open, and due to cancellations, there is no one on the wait list at present.

Andy

Any idea when a rough round count will be available? I'm not looking for perfect stage diagrams or anything. Just trying to see if i need a U-haul for all my ammo or if it'll fit in the truck bed :)

Good approximation Bryan!! No buck shot allowed this year though.

The round count is posted on the BRM3G Home Page and the individual counts are also on the freshly updated Stage pages. As always, the stages are subject to change as are the round counts. Let's all hope for dry weather again this year! I saw the Pro-Am pics from after the rainstorm --- brought back bad memories!!

Andy

You will also get to climb on Stage 1. There will a ladder that will get you part of the way to the shooting position. It would be fun to leave the barn site as is, but with different heights, weights, and physical abilities among the shooters, we're going to make the approach less demanding. We will also be looking at exactly how the cars sit (once we get them on site), and may change some of the shooting areas/positions to make the stages more interesting.

Andy

John- we didn't climb on the roof last year- that's a new stage!

Which stage has the roof position?

Apparently 8. It's weird, all other stages show updated, but I still see last year's stage 8 drawing and description. Others seem to be able to see it.

Edited by New4John