Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Ridge Mountain 3-Gun 2013 -- October 17-19 at Rockcastle Shootin

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When could we get to see a set of rules for this match?

Watching some videos from the last couple years ago on youtube and it appears I may need to add sling mounts to my rifle and/or shotgun.....something I haven't done before.

I'll be shooting TacOptics, so just curious about small things I may need to prepare for that I may not have seen previously, or things that would not be allowed that I am used to using.

When could we get to see a set of rules for this match?

Watching some videos from the last couple years ago on youtube and it appears I may need to add sling mounts to my rifle and/or shotgun.....something I haven't done before.

I'll be shooting TacOptics, so just curious about small things I may need to prepare for that I may not have seen previously, or things that would not be allowed that I am used to using.

There's a link on the Blue Ridge web site. Andy likes to have you use slings.

Hi Folks, some items from the BRM3G home page.

Now is the time to get the ladies out shooting 3-gun!

ATTENTION WOMEN 3-GUNNERS!!!

The Babes with Bullets' 3-Gun Challenge is coming to the 2013 BRM3G. For more information take a look at the announcement Babes with Bullets 3-Gun Challenge Continues on the Shooting Wire. "The challenge is not the match, just our 'challenge' or invitation to women to try the sport of 3-gun. Ladies, if you accept our invitation, you'll get a pick from the BRM3G prize table, and you'll also be gunning for an additional $2,000 in cash awards."

Also for FNH gun users:

FNH firearms users take note!!!

The 2013 BRM3G is part of the Inaugural FNH USA Contingency Program. If you shoot even one FNH firearm, you need to check this out and register for the program by clicking the link above!

EZ, you will need slings for both rifle and shotgun as Dan said.

Registration is rolling along well. There are still plenty of openings, but we are about 50% full.

Andy

Registration is rolling along well. There are still plenty of openings, but we are about 50% full.

Andy

Thats crazy. If I only got to shoot one match / year, this would be it.

Rockcastle is an awesome location (when its not pouring rain or tornadoes) and Andy designs some great stages that will challenge you and get you out of your comfort zone while maintaining a good mix of all guns and hosing vs long range.

Last year was an awesome match and I'm sure this year will be just as good.

So, get your apps in :)

Edited by gose

What's the best way for me to add a sling to my M2?

I have the Noveske QD mount in the stock, but now have an XRail tube and the forend doesn't look big enough for another mount.

I used my old Nordic clamp Or rap the strap on to the tube and use a 8" strip of velcro strap feed under the sight ramp and through the loop in the sling to keep it from traveling.

Lets get registered everyone. My blisters just got healed last week from BRM3G 2012. If I don't get to run at least 220 shooters and see them suffer through my stage in 2013, I am going to be disappointed.

Edited by Lead-Head

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

There are still plenty of slots open for this year's BRM3G despite rumors to the contrary. BTW, follow the directions for sending in applications and DO NOT send them signature required. Emails will be going out later today to the next group of entrants.

Andy