Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

I ordered 4K 115's 6 days ago, and they showed up today.

How are you ordering them...site will not let me order any even after I am logged in...the bullets are not in stock...so I have to wait until their in stock huh???

Thanks,

david

When I ordered mine they were showing in stock, just have to be patient I guess. I am still watching the site and ever so often they show some just not what I need.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered a case of 9mm 124 JHP and a box (1000) of .40 180 JHP on 3/30. Had them in 6 business days. Unfortunately the 40's that arrived were FMJ, but I can make 'em work! Happy to have some stock. New website appears to be all out of stock now though. Hope inventories start ramping up. On another note, is anyone taking back orders for primers?

Glad I have enough to last if they only allow 1k. Their prices arnt too bad in case quantity but get pretty expensive in less than a case

Thats certainly an understatement. Lol. Buying a box of 1000 is ridiculously expensive compared to buying a case.

This shortage has got to stop soon or else a lot of people won't be able to afford to shoot.

You can still order multiple cases.... Just a limit of 1 case per type.

**Due to HIGH DEMAND**

We are implementing ordering limits of 1 CASE or 1,000ct per bullet type.

Ordering more than this per week will result in your order being rejected and your payment refunded to you.

Edited by calvinc78

I got an order in right before they shut down the old website. 124gr 9mm CMJ. Took 10 weeks to ship. That sounds like alot but with the way things are going these days I was happy with that. I had an order in with X-treme bullets that took 13 weeks. Still not horrible, but hopefully we get back to normal soon.

Is it me or.... Everytime I check the new site "daily" I've yet to find anything in stock. Yet I see people posting that they just got a order in or there's bullets instock on there page... If anyone wants to order, looking for a case of 9mm 115 JHP. Due you have to be logged in to see the instock?

Is it me or.... Everytime I check the new site "daily" I've yet to find anything in stock. Yet I see people posting that they just got a order in or there's bullets instock on there page... If anyone wants to order, looking for a case of 9mm 115 JHP. Due you have to be logged in to see the instock?

I check twice a day and every ounce in a while I see .45 or .38 in stock but nothing for three days now. I faxed an order with my credit card info 4 weeks ago and no word.

Look right now...