Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana Gold

ZombieHunter

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my account "Wish List" page set as my home page for 3 weeks on my phone and computer web browsers. Every-time I went online it was the first thing that popped up, if they had stock I ordered what I need and moved on. I ended up with 3 cases of 9mm 124 JHP, which should last me a few years. The 3 cases I got, where all scored between 15:00 and 18:00 EST.

What's the best way to determine if the bullets you are looking for are available?

I created an account on the Montana Gold web site and put the bullets I am looking for into the "My Wishlist" folder. I log in to Montana Gold's site and go straight to my wishlist... They have always said "Out of Stock" so I press the refresh "F5" key to make sure.

Is it better to just click through the links at the top of the page?

I assume that the "Out of Stock" notation will be replaced by something else when they are in stock...

I did the same thing with my Wishlist, I would go to my Wishlist and if they are in stock it will say "Add to Cart" instead of "out of stock". Then just hit the "Add to Cart" and proceed to checkout.

After following this thread for only about a week I scored a case of 9mm CMJ and a case of 9mm FMJ's, free shipping and fast delivery.

Best bet is to subscribe to this thread and get auto-notifications immediately when someone posts in it. Keep an eye on your email and when you get one where some awesome Enos-er posts that he/she sees stock, you head over to your bookmarked MG page and see if they have what you need/want and "ADD TO CART" and check out ASAP before someone beats you. I pulled over in a Lowe's parking lot yesterday afternoon to score a case of bullets when the post showed up that there were bullets in stock. Someone posted a couple pages back that they seem to generally see the items come available mid-afternoon, and that seemed to hold true yesterday as well. Thanks to all who keep us posted by posting.

I did the same thing with my Wishlist, I would go to my Wishlist and if they are in stock it will say "Add to Cart" instead of "out of stock". Then just hit the "Add to Cart" and proceed to checkout.

After following this thread for only about a week I scored a case of 9mm CMJ and a case of 9mm FMJ's, free shipping and fast delivery.

Worked to perfection... Hit add to cart and then straight out... The site was a bit slow, but I suspect I had my order in and checked out in about a minute... 1k 9mm 147 CMJ for me...

Thanks for all the tips, guys!