Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'll let you form your own opinion as it is against the rules to speak bad of anyone or anything here...on a positive note Brownells is allowing backorders at $14.20 per mag.

I thought it might be 5 pack but apparently it is only one....UNBELIEVABLE

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ShopCart.aspx?sku=MAG-074&qty=1&ReturnUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww.cheaperthandirt.com%2fproduct%2fMAG-074

Your link doesn't go anywhere, but judging by who it is, I'm imagining price gouging? No need to talk bad, just speak with your wallet. After the last couple of months there's plenty of companies I will never do business with again and many others who have earned my money for a lifetime.

Edited by partyboy424

Capitalism or price gouging ??

It would be nice to see distributors show a level headed approach to the current state of affairs and not seem like greedy bloodsuckers. However, they are freakin out too. Uncertainty will cause strange behavior on both the supply an demand side. Some sucker will pay $79 for a pmag (I hope we still consider him a sucker a year from now).

I don't believe in price fixing, so for me I plan on making a mental note of what I have seen here and use it to help guide my purchasing habits in the future.

If you need a magazine would you rather pay a high price for one or would you rather just not be able to get one at any price?

+1

I never really understand the whole price gouging argument. It works on an emotional level but not so much on an intellectual level...

There is someone on E bay wanting to trade a new (has a $600 price tag), autographed, leather Dale Jr. jacket for ten Pmags. Things are getting real crazy.

Hurley

Oh crap! Things are getting crazy. Who in their right mind would trade anything for a Dale Jr. jacket?

There is someone on E bay wanting to trade a new (has a $600 price tag), autographed, leather Dale Jr. jacket for ten Pmags. Things are getting real crazy.

Hurley

Oh crap! Things are getting crazy. Who in their right mind would trade anything for a Dale Jr. jacket?

I hope that you have your FRCs on! :roflol:

Hurley

I hope that you have your FRCs on! :roflol:

Imagine how much a pmag autographed by Dale Jr. Would bring. The sky it's the limit.