Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun 2013

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Gift Certificate for $100 at Roth Concept Innovations as one of my prizes. I will never use it, anyone want's it let me know and I'll send it to you.... free www.xrailbyrci.com

If you wanted DaveG's offer but were too late, I have one of the same certs I will give away as well.

I got a Gift Certificate for $100 at Roth Concept Innovations as one of my prizes. I will never use it, anyone want's it let me know and I'll send it to you.... free www.xrailbyrci.com

If you wanted DaveG's offer but were too late, I have one of the same certs I will give away as well.

Mark-i'll take it-thanking you in advance

Good match as usual. Ancillary expenses-shipping ammo, hotels, car rentals, are all going up. This will be soon the most expensive match to attend if you fly, if it isn't already. If you are not fully sponsored with all expenses paid, or live close enough to drive, Phoenix will drive the cost even higher. Something like like 23 baseball teams have spring training here now. Everything costs more. A lot more.

I had a real good time again this year. I shot with Team Dillon, you could not ask for a better squad.

I liked the stage options that were given along with the fact the plastic army targets were missing.

See you all next year.

Finally finished my match video from the Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun Match. What a fun match. This was my first year and hopefully I'll be going back next year. I offer a big THANK YOU to all the ROs who spent the week out the desert for us. Thank you to the MD for putting it together and all the match/stage sponsors as well for being a part of it.

I had heard, but didn't realize how much this match is a flat out drag race. Only speed wins, time kills. I'll have to have some better shotgun shooting next year and put the petal to the metal. I liked the stages that offered an option for how to shoot them as well as which gun to use. All the stages seemed to have some new twist I hadn't seen before. Great stuff.

Edited by MustangGreg66

So anybody know what's going on with the stats? I asked awhile ago about stage scores and not long after that the overall scores went away and were replaced with just placement. No scores at all. I also heard a rumor that SMM3G hasn't sent the scores to 3GN yet. I know it's not the most important thing to everyone(anyone) but it would be nice to see where things are since this was the first match of the season.

I'm also viewing the results on my phone. If the results are actually there and it's just something my phone is screwing up I apologize.

I'm also viewing the results on my phone. If the results are actually there and it's just something my phone is screwing up I apologize.

Looks like just placements from here as well.

So anybody know what's going on with the stats?

I know a lot of you want to see the individual stage results. I did inquire of the stats team, and the problem lies with EZ WinScore. Apparently the current version has some issues with producing multi-gun stage result reports. We went back through the match data and are satisfied that the final results are reliable and accurate - we just can't print out the stage reports the way we would like. Our stats folks have been in close contact with USPSA to iron out the wrinkles before the MG Nationals later this month. I am hoping that, once the next version of EZWS is released, we will be able to re-run the stage results reports. I'll post here if/when this can be done.

If EZ Winsocre has been updated, no issues as we got it fixed last year. It certainly can be done as we just did it for the Noveske match, we have been doing it for a year. Have your stats person drop me an e-mail and I can get them some help.

Since I can see individual stage results from the MG Nationals last year, that I'm pretty sure was scored in EZ WinScore, I think there may be some other error. I don't think the problem lies with the scoring program. But that's just a guess since the whole scoring part of this is over my head.

If EZ Winsocre has been updated, no issues as we got it fixed last year. It certainly can be done as we just did it for the Noveske match, we have been doing it for a year. Have your stats person drop me an e-mail and I can get them some help.

Indeed, we tested EZWS in a local match last year and had no issues then either, so I was as surprised as anyone that we had issues at SMM3G. I'll tell my stats person to check this thread.

Edited by StealthyBlagga

Nice shooting, and great video. You must have spent a lot of time putting that together.

Good shooting, Mustang.

Thanks guys, yes it certainly did take a long time to put together. I had another trip out of town after the match that slowed things down more :)

I'm glad to finally hear something about the scores too. Luckily for my video, I wrote down how I placed on each stage when checking my scores at the match.... I'd still like to see them and compare percentages though.

3GN numbers after the fact - Sorry too late for this year'

Next year we will allow you to list your number during initial registration. Then we can take care of it for you immediatly after the match.

Edited by RUSSO

Would it be possible to send you our 3GN number after the fact so that our points would be put in?

3GN numbers after the fact - Sorry too late for this year'

Next year we will allow you to list your number during initial registration. Then we can take care of it for you immediatly after the match.

Did I miss something? Was there even a spot to put our 3GN number somewhere? If not, and we cant get credit for points, that's pretty messed up