Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun 2013

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

95 in San Antonio yesterday , give me that nice cool desert

Every Thing is going just Too Dam Good. I am healthy, my gear and me are ready , = :unsure: = That makes me conserned , and now I have that Undertow feeling.

Edited by AlamoShooter

95 in San Antonio yesterday , give me that nice cool desert

Every Thing is going just Too Dam Good. I am healthy, my gear and me are ready , = :unsure: = That makes me conserned , and now I have that Undertow feeling.

Got Ammo?

If there's any ammo or components on the prize table, the guns may filter down to some pretty low finishers this year. :(

funny, best of luck to you!

Don't think I have to worry about Guns or ammo, Hopefully I'll get a beer opener.

I was at Bass Pro shop today and they said they are expecting a truck tonight. Didn't know what would be on it but said they would be stocking shelves around 10 or 11 tomorrow. There was some target load Remington 8 shot on the shelf when I left. not mush of anything else. I was in there last Friday and did pick up some 5.56 Winchester for 12 bucks and some 5.56 independence for 10. I got 100 rounds of each. the will only let you have 100 rounds of each type so bring your wife or a friend if you need more. :surprise::surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

Talked to a junior shooter and his mom before we left who picked a ammo can off the table. Busted that thing open and found a Remington versamax certificate. They were stoked lol. Pretty cool. BIG props to my buddy the Hawaiian Jedi for winning tac scope. He earned it big time.