Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cigar & Pipe...merged thread

3quartertime

Anybody tried any of the Cigar.com's house blends? They seem to be a good value, some gives them a 3-5 some people not so much. I'm not expecting a mind blowing stick here just something to keep stocked in the humidor for when ever.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What humidors are you guys using? I'm trying to decide if I want to get another humidor and consolidate the ones I have or make dividers for the ones I have?

I've got a 50 count that I use for more frequent cigars, because its being opened a lot, and then I've got a 250 that I use for storing/aging cigars-just so I don't have to open it all that often. Cigars Internationals' web site has a bunch of reasonably priced humidors. They also have some that are the size and price of a piece of furniture.

Anyone elso use those Boveda two way humidity control pouches? I've been using them for about a year. You can buy them in different humidity percentages, and you just throw them away when they dry up. Great for traveling.

Edited by wi shooter

• 1 month later...

Daily smoke? Range Cigar? I'm still working on filling up my 3 humidor....gotta find a wine cooler soon lol.

Anyway right now my go to smoke for something for the range would be a Rocky Patel 1990 perfecto or robusto. My go to smoke to relax would have to be Man O War Ruination.

Black and Milds :roflol:

Corey (Steel1212)

At Least he didn't say "Swisher Sweets" :sick:

But I do have to admit that Backwoods do work well when I run out of Redman as a chew replacement :devil:

Personally, I have never gotten into cigars (lack of opportunity).

But I do have to admit that Backwoods do work well when I run out of Redman as a chew replacement .

WHAT is wrong with Backwoods? They are the perfect accompaniment for Milwaukee's Best and Keystone Light.