11 A's 2 C's and a Miss

Production

Glock 35

points penalties time HF

61 10 10.19 5.0049

i threw a mike on this one. :angry:

Edited by JaredB

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to go back and pick up my 4th classifier in Production. Shot my carry gun, G23. Drew on center and shot right 4. Reload then outside in on the left.

70pts 9.69 for an 86%. No more big U for classification.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Since this can be shot either array first, either side first, how would you shoot it as a right hander or south paw.

I'm right handed so I start 3-2-1 reload 7-6-5-4. Reason because for me I can maintain better control of the muzzle during the reload, going right to left with the reload I get to close to 90 degree. I also see better going right to left, i.e. faster, but if I start with the right array I lose time getting the gun in a safe position for the reload without feeling boundup.

• 1 year later...

This is funny....

I didn't think you could mike a classifier and STILL get 100%.

50pts. / 5.10sec

(I was down 5 + the mike for 20pts down total)

Weird.... :unsure:

Steve Z also got 100% on this sucker today.

As 3 of us walked into the bay I said, "allright, let's all get 100% on this one!". 2/3 ain't bad....

Edited by TDean

This is funny....

I didn't think you could mike a classifier and STILL get 100%.

50pts. / 5.10sec

(I was down 5 + the mike for 20pts down total)

Weird.... :unsure:

Steve Z also got 100% on this sucker today.

As 3 of us walked into the bay I said, "allright, let's all get 100% on this one!". 2/3 ain't bad....

Tom told me to go 150% on the classifier.....I went 105% (Ok ...so I'm dyslectic. 66pts, 6.37 seconds. Started with the center target and went right, on the left side, started with the rear target and went forward.)...when it was Tom's turn, I told him to go 150%....he did! :cheers: If Tom didn't have the miss...it would have been about a 130% run.....crazy fast!

Edited by SteveZ

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Shot it at our indoor match tonight, right handed, 7-6-5-4 then 1-2-3. 6.06 seconds with 1B, 3C and 2D for a 9.9010HF. I was happy to shoot it clean as I called a NS on T6, I figured with 2Ds it wouldn't be that high, but lo and behold it's my best classifier ever at over 100% according to the calculator. Forum member CHA-LEE shot it with a HF of 10.1498 tonight too.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Production

12 A's 2 C'c no pen, 66 pts, 11.15 sec= 5.919 HF. 71.017% per calc. My First "B" classifier score and high B at that.

Will they throw this out beings my next best score was last year at 56%?? I am currently a C class. My others from this year was..... how you say, off par a lil.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Production, 12 As / 2 Cs, 66pts/70pts, 10.19 sec... only my 6th match and my first A Classifier. If I did the math right, I should hit B Class at next update.

:)

i shot this at the same match as you. unfortunately, they frowned upon me killing 2 white men, and i bombed the classifier. :P somewhere like 29% i think.

Andrew

• 1 month later...

Shot 07-01-2012 -- NORTHATLANTA ACTION SHOOTERS - NAAS (GA22)

3-V - Pistol - Production Classifier 03-04

Place: 1

Name: Joel T

USPSA: TY54348

Class: B

Penalty: 0

Time: 11.42

Hit Factor: 4.9037

Stg Pts: 70

Stage Percent: 100

Per CmCALC:

USPSA Classifier Percentage: 58.89%