Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

Congratulations to Phil Griggs, the 2012 Ohio Revolver Champ! :cheers:

Thank you to Dan, Paul, and the rest of the staff for putting on a great match!

Thanks, Chad. Special thanks to Dan and his staff. The match was well planned and well executed. Stages were some of the best I've ever shot. Had a great squad as well

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to the staff for all of their efforts and putting a good match together. It was nice that it ran so smooth without the back ups of last year. Stats got things done fast and that is also nice. Good job Dan and crew. I appreciate the hard work that you all put into this.

Great Job to the Ohio crew for putting on another great Ohio Section. The Match staff did an awesome job keeping things running nice and smooth especially for being out in that heat!! All of them did a tremendous job!!

320 shooters is the record holder for largest state/section sanction uspsa match!! Nice job!!

My performance was so so....shooting went good, 1 mike on the right swinger on 7, couple more deltas than I wanted with 8. Some bone head mistakes, and just slow moving had me ending up 6th in L10

Thanks to Dan and his crew that put on this match!!!!

I had a great time and will get my app. in early for this one next year, even thou the weather made it hard on all of us we had the boy scouts helping with Gaterade and water that made the difference for me and I made it Whew…. Thanks again for all that helped and the roe's were great!

Will see you at the Indiana match in Aug.

Thanks to all who made this possible. The Lex/BGSL crew had a great time and we appreciate all the hard work that went into this.

But yea, next year, someone order some cooler weather!! LOL

Edited by Loop51

Thanks to match staff and everybody who helped put together this match. I had a good time at my first Ohio State match, even in the heat.

ETA- The picture and sound is better if you go to YouTube and watch the video.

Here's my match video,

Edited by GLOCK PILOT

Many thanks to the staff, great sponsors and wonderful friends in our squad. Excellent team work from everyone made my miserable result much more bearable, even enjoyable in spite of the hot weather. Looking for ward to next year.

Thanks to all who made this possible. The Lex/BGSL crew had a great time and we appreciate all the hard work that went into this.

I'm already looking ahead to next year's match.

A.T. gets my nod for the trooper award!cheers.gif

As his prize I will personally see that he gets his own personal golf cart with driver next year.

Thanks to match staff and everybody who helped put together this match. I had a good time at my first Ohio State match, even in the heat.

Here's my match video,

Nice job winning your first big match buddy! He's only 18 guys... :devil:

JT

Edited by JThompson

Funny, I was first L10 in the unofficial combined results...

That just makes it worse. Talk about motivation to train. I would rather lose by 10, than 1.

It doesn't get any closer than that. I have never felt so lucky. I should probably go buy a lottery ticket.

:D

that was certainly one motley crew! :cheers:

I'm already looking ahead to next year's match.

As his prize I will personally see that he gets his own personal golf cart with driver next year.

+1 many would have bagged the 'ol gun up and called it quits.

that was certainly one motley crew! :cheers:

Yea buddy, thats how we roll :) Always a good time...

Here's my match video,

Alex,

Congratulations! Nice shooting. Alex also gets the cool shooting shirt award for sporting the Pine Tree with two guns.

+1 many would have bagged the 'ol gun up and called it quits.

Thanks guys, I sure thought about heading home. Kevin, I hope there is no need for a cart next year. In Production, I came in 87th out of 90. So it could have been worse. :roflol:

Thanks to everyone that did all the work that goes into a match of this size. The three guys that drove in from Detroit had a GREAT time and we will be back again. On Saturday morning we lucked out as we were in Squad 207 which started on Stage 7. It was good to get that out of the way before the squads starting backing up and into the heat of the day.

Again, thanks to everyone who worked and especially Matt Cheely who built four awesome guns.

Great job by everyone....

HH