Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Ohio Section Championship

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks to Dan and his crew for putting together a great match. Thanks to all the competitors who came to the match and came through the stage I worked with Sarge and TJS (Stage 3)... The Oasis... in some shade and half-way up the hill.

Thanks also to the sponsors!!

Here's is my video from the match. I had a couple of brain disconnects...

Edited by Paul Santiago

Thanks Dan. I had a great time at the match. I had an awesome group of guys and gal in my squad. You run one of the best if not the best State matches I've ever shot. The sponsores you get and the staff you have are all top notch. And you club President (Bob) is super helpful. I know he appreciates how much hard work you do too. Looking forward to next year.

Funny, I was first L10 in the unofficial combined results...

That just makes it worse. Talk about motivation to train. I would rather lose by 10, than 1.

It doesn't get any closer than that. I have never felt so lucky. I should probably go buy a lottery ticket.

:D

Todd now you know how I feel shooting against him every weekend! Both you guys shot a good match!

(Stage 3)... The Oasis...

cheers.gif

If stage 3 was "The Oasis." What do you call stage 4 when you put your mag on the barrel instead of the handcuffs?

LOL That was hilarious. The video doesn't show you face but I can still see the expression on your face. Priceless!!!

cheers.gif

If stage 3 was "The Oasis." What do you call stage 4 when you put your mag on the barrel instead of the handcuffs?

LOL That was hilarious. The video doesn't show you face but I can still see the expression on your face. Priceless!!!

I was cracking up. I don't know how I held the camera steady.

:roflol:

Just wear suspenders, they held the cuffs easily. :roflol:

cheers.gif

Now that is beautiful! He never shared that! At least he had mags on his belt though.

cheers.gif

Now that is beautiful! He never shared that! At least he had mags on his belt though.

Watch the video on the previous page. LOL

Thanks to match staff and everybody who helped put together this match. I had a good time at my first Ohio State match, even in the heat.

ETA- The picture and sound is better if you go to YouTube and watch the video.

Here's my match video,

Alex,

Congratulations! Nice shooting. Alex also gets the cool shooting shirt award for sporting the Pine Tree with two guns.

Thanks E K

I like the shirt to. :)

Thanks to match staff and everybody who helped put together this match. I had a good time at my first Ohio State match, even in the heat.

ETA- The picture and sound is better if you go to YouTube and watch the video.

Here's my match video,

Nice job winning your first big match buddy! He's only 18 guys... :devil:

JT

Thanks JT!

I really appreciate the support. See you at PineTree.

Edited by GLOCK PILOT

This was a great match, except for stage 10, which I messed up!:goof: A big thanks to Dan for getting me in! I know this takes a lot of hard work from a lot of people to put together! Hope to come back next year.

Tom

This was a great match, except for stage 10, which I messed up!:goof: A big thanks to Dan for getting me in! I know this takes a lot of hard work from a lot of people to put together! Hope to come back next year.

Tom

You're not the only one. That was by far my worst stage.

Stage 10 got me too, I tagged a no-shoot by the narrowest margin I can imagine. The bad part it it wasn't even on the clam traps! It was on the upper A/B between them!

Where I surprised myself was finishing second in my division on stage 7, although Cory still smoked me by almost 22%.

Edited by Derek Wallace

Stage 10 was my favorite, 4th in SS with 92%. Not bad for a C shooter going against an A, M, and GM! I completely tanked stages 5 and 7 though. :roflol:

Corey, are you shooting .40 or .45? I wish I could try shooting major.

Edited by polizei1

Stage 10 was my favorite, 4th in SS with 92%. Not bad for a C shooter going against an A, M, and GM! I completely tanked stages 5 and 7 though. :roflol:

Corey, are you shooting .40 or .45? I wish I could try shooting major.

I was really happy to be 19th in Limited on Stage 10 since I am still a C class shooter. I did shoot it clean in 16.53 seconds so that was good for me. I think that was actually my best stage of the match as far as finishes go.

OK, I'll add my complaint. NEVER put a South Carolina RO with an Ohio CRO. The language barrier made the weekend very difficult.

The least Dan could have done was got someone from Kentucky to translate.