Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

All of you guys have a safe and fun match. I will be missing my first DTC since they started as I am leaving on Saturday morning for Grand Cayman. I will miss seeing all of you as well as RO'ing with my shooting buddies. Have fun and I will keep my fingers crossed for you to have good weather. I think Porter sacrificed extra chickens and a goat on the range just to add extra insurance!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you guys have a safe and fun match. I will be missing my first DTC since they started as I am leaving on Saturday morning for Grand Cayman. I will miss seeing all of you as well as RO'ing with my shooting buddies. Have fun and I will keep my fingers crossed for you to have good weather. I think Porter sacrificed extra chickens and a goat on the range just to add extra insurance!

What?!? We want get to have your meat this year?!?

...guess grilled cheese will have to do

Boo!

Does anyone have an extra CR Speed (or similar), size 36"-40" that I could borrow to shoot on FRIDAY?

Well......I arrived in Wichita Falls today........2 days in the car with my family.....wife, 3 y/o girl and an 11 month old girl.......alL, the way from Hoover, Al.......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Enough said?

Anyway.......I actually brought everything for Hear-Pro......and my gun, belt, holster, mag pouches, freshly loads and chrono'd rounds, new solomons.......even sun block, but spray, and rain jacket......................

...............but of forgot my INNER BELT! :angry::blush::blink::unsure:

Hear-Pro is sponsoring a stage, so we will be set up on Saturday and Sunday making plugs.......so I have to shoot on Friday.

Heading to range with extra inner belt.

About to hit the road heading up from Austin. I'm looking forward to the match, this will be my first time at Double Tap. Actually, it will be my first big match anywhere other than the local club matches.

I don't expect to place very high. I'm just hoping to shoot clean, I don't come in dead last, and that I don't do something stupid and get DQed.

Sounds like it will be lots of fun, see you guys soon!

1339382768[/url]' post='1722476']

Videos!!!!!

Ask and you shall receive.Another great Double Tap! A big thanks the Robert Porter and all the staff for putting on one of the best matches in the country. I shot Friday and the weather was about a good as you could ask for in June.

Here is another one for you. Had a good match until the first 2 stages of day 2, that is where I tossed away 1st M and most likely a top 5 finish.

Big thanks to Robert and the whole Double Tap crew, you guys always do a great job. Thanks to all the sponsors that support the match, it is most appreciated.

Edited by Strick

Here is another one for you. Had a good match until the first 2 stages of day 2, that is where I tossed away 1st M and most likely a top 5 finish.

Big thanks to Robert and the whole Double Tap crew, you guys always do a great job. Thanks to all the sponsors that support the match, it is most appreciated.

Looked Good! wish I was able to attend this match, definately looked like I missed out on a lot of fun.

Had a great time at this years DoubleTap.

A big THANK YOU to all involved in putting this on once again !!!!!!! not an easy task by any means.

Everything ran smooth.

Squad 23 was awesome to shoot with. Everyone was upbeat and helped each other along.

Every Ro and Match official we encountered was very pleasurable to deal with.

:cheers:

A big THANK YOU to all involved in putting this on once again !!!!!!! not an easy task by any means.

Everything ran smooth.

Squad 23 was awesome to shoot with. Everyone was upbeat and helped each other along.

+1

Fantastic match , and Squad 23 was a blast to shoot with.

Anybody know how I can contact Carey, I need to become a distibutor for his "TIGER CLAW" :roflol:

Everything ran smooth.

+1

Fantastic match , and Squad 23 was a blast to shoot with.

Anybody know how I can contact Carey, I need to become a distibutor for his "TIGER CLAW" :roflol:

Last time I saw him, he was doing yoga to prep for the nationals. :roflol:

Great squad and great match!

post-7072-0-44338400-1339442408_thumb.jp