Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please please please no snow no snow!!!!!! Brandon no offense but men in speedos is a no go LOL :roflol:

Wife and I went on a cruise and saw a guy from europe :surprise: (OMG)on the beach thought I was blind. HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this thing full or can someone just show up and enter?

Michael,

I don't think it is full right now & I guess the possibility is if you show up, you might happen to find there is an opening. I really suggest if you want in, just send your entry. Of course, you can play the odds & show up Friday with money in hand & maybe have weekend openings.

See ya!

MLM

Is this thing full or can someone just show up and enter?

I don't think it is full right now & I guess the possibility is if you show up, you might happen to find there is an opening. I really suggest if you want in, just send your entry. Of course, you can play the odds & show up Friday with money in hand & maybe have weekend openings.

Hey Mark,

It's highly unlikely I can make that one anyway. The timing isn't good for me. But at my job you just never know when you'll suddenly wind up with an unexpected weekend off.

Thanks so much jammer I was shooting open. I really appreciate the offer but I am going to have to allocate the funds I was going to use for the trip to the repair. hotel and fuel from the mississippi gulf coast, food ammo ect. I aint broke but I am just a factory worker no deep pockets here lol.

Want to thank our newest sponsors of the Match: Rainier Ballistics, Alumagrips, Glockworx, Brownells, Lone Star Innovations, Beckham Designs, Sampson, Alipine Innovations/Spudz, Hear Pro, Universal Shooting Academy, Boomer Shooters, Shooters choice, Uniquetek, Bore Tips

Well we may not be getting snow, but the long range forecast for the weekend of June 8th currently shows rain Friday and Saturday but clear on Sunday, on the plus side at least it wont be hot enough to melt lead outside :). If the weather holds it will be my first match with rain should be interesting.

Well we may not be getting snow, but the long range forecast for the weekend of June 8th currently shows rain Friday and Saturday but clear on Sunday, on the plus side at least it wont be hot enough to melt lead outside :). If the weather holds it will be my first match with rain should be interesting.

The first rule of.. is don't talk about..

What division were you shooting Matt. I have a SS 45ACP I can loan ya for the Match. I am ROing on stage 4. Let me know!

Jammer,

Good luck at the match. This is the first time to miss out on shooting and working the match.

we Have Slots on Friday, But You MUST over night your Entry and YOU MUST include a MONEY ORDER no personal Checks

The Squadding locks on Sunday and we will be combine squads on Friday looks like 5 and 6 will join and 7 and 9 Will join just as a matter of Effiency.

COrrect first rule is NOT to Talk about it

Edited by scorch

we Have Slots on Friday, But You MUST over night your Entry and YOU MUST include a MONEY ORDER no personal Checks

The Squadding locks on Sunday and we will be combine squads on Friday looks like 5 and 6 will join and 7 and 9 Will join just as a matter of Effiency.

COrrect first rule is NOT to Talk about it

I undquaded myself yesterday don't know if anyone got my spot. Scortch I sent you an email to address listed on the uspsa march info site