• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When and where is registration?

At the range....

From the website

Check In / Reception Will be at the Range's stat shack

There will be a Check-in/Reception WILL BE AT THE RANGE trom 5:00 till 8:00o pickup your Shooters Bags with your Labels, Score Sheets, Match Book and other related items.

The check -in/Reception -THURSDAY June 7th FOR THOSE SHOOTING FRIDAY - WILL BE AT THE RANGE. from 5:00 till 8:00 PM. You may also check in at shooters service Friday morning from 7:00-7:30 am at the range.

The check -in/Reception FRIDAY June 8th FOR THOSE SHOOTING SAT & SUN, WILL BE AT THE RANGE, from 5:00-8:00pm You may also check in at shooters service Saturday morning from 7:00-7:30 am. at the range

When and where is registration?

At the range....

From the website

Check In / Reception Will be at the Range's stat shack

There will be a Check-in/Reception WILL BE AT THE RANGE trom 5:00 till 8:00o pickup your Shooters Bags with your Labels, Score Sheets, Match Book and other related items.

The check -in/Reception -THURSDAY June 7th FOR THOSE SHOOTING FRIDAY - WILL BE AT THE RANGE. from 5:00 till 8:00 PM. You may also check in at shooters service Friday morning from 7:00-7:30 am at the range.

The check -in/Reception FRIDAY June 8th FOR THOSE SHOOTING SAT & SUN, WILL BE AT THE RANGE, from 5:00-8:00pm You may also check in at shooters service Saturday morning from 7:00-7:30 am. at the range

Thanks for the info

Does anyone have an extra CR Speed (or similar), size 36"-40" that I could borrow to shoot on FRIDAY?

Well......I arrived in Wichita Falls today........2 days in the car with my family.....wife, 3 y/o girl and an 11 month old girl.......alL, the way from Hoover, Al.......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Enough said?

Anyway.......I actually brought everything for Hear-Pro......and my gun, belt, holster, mag pouches, freshly loads and chrono'd rounds, new solomons.......even sun block, but spray, and rain jacket......................

...............but of forgot my INNER BELT! :angry::blush::blink::unsure:

Hear-Pro is sponsoring a stage, so we will be set up on Saturday and Sunday making plugs.......so I have to shoot on Friday.

Does anyone have an extra CR Speed (or similar), size 36"-40" that I could borrow to shoot on FRIDAY?

Well......I arrived in Wichita Falls today........2 days in the car with my family.....wife, 3 y/o girl and an 11 month old girl.......alL, the way from Hoover, Al.......... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: Enough said?

Anyway.......I actually brought everything for Hear-Pro......and my gun, belt, holster, mag pouches, freshly loads and chrono'd rounds, new solomons.......even sun block, but spray, and rain jacket......................

Hear-Pro is sponsoring a stage, so we will be set up on Saturday and Sunday making plugs.......so I have to shoot on Friday.

I'm shooting Friday and will bring an extra inner belt. I'll be one of the ones in the blue Shooters Source Jersey

I will bring a 40 also as a back up.

I'll be wearing a BoomerShooter Jersey with either Michael or Kathe on the back.

Hopefully it will say Michael and I won't have to explain.

Brad - any specials going on this weekend? I could use a backup pair of ears.

Brandon

even sun block, but spray, and rain jacket......................

[/size] :angry::blush::blink::unsure:

By the way, what do you use "but spray for" ???? :roflol:

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Actually............swamp a** is going to be rampant as hot as its going to be..........I may need some type of "butt spray"!

I'm shooting Friday and will bring an extra inner belt. I'll be one of the ones in the blue Shooters Source Jersey

Jeremy.....YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

I'll be wearing red Hear-Pro Jersey.

Thanks.

I will bring a 40 also as a back up.

I'll be wearing a BoomerShooter Jersey with either Michael or Kathe on the back.

Hopefully it will say Michael and I won't have to explain.

Well......that's even more AWESOME!

These are the kind of things I love telling people bout USPSA.

Brad - any specials going on this weekend? I could use a backup pair of ears.

Brandon

Yep.......gonna be doing some random free "upgrades" for some of the people that sign up and pre-pay for fittings.

Hey Brad... Can you do adjustments on pre-existing plugs?

My right one just doesn't sit right in my ear, although it definitely (seems) to work properly.

I may get a new/backup set if I get bored. :D