Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE DOUBLE TAP CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Hoping we don't get kicked out of McBride's this year - I think we were about 10 minutes from getting shown the door last year. That's what happens when you take about 20 shooters, lots of beer, and put us all at the same table...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McBride's Good Food! Looking forward to the match. I just hope the weather is a little more temperate this year. I've froze my rear off and I've baked, I am looking forward to say a high of maybe 90-95. Maybe no rain? Gentle breeze?

Hoping we don't get kicked out of McBride's this year - I think we were about 10 minutes from getting shown the door last year. That's what happens when you take about 20 shooters, lots of beer, and put us all at the same table...

But we had a GREAT time !!!!! Also that was Area 4 not Double Tap

Edited by 225 Fireman

I need to drop out of this match, tried contacting the Match Director via the email given on the first page of this thread (2x-tap@sbcglobal.net) several days ago, but no response. Was that the correct contact info?

I need to drop out of this match, tried contacting the Match Director via the email given on the first page of this thread (2x-tap@sbcglobal.net) several days ago, but no response. Was that the correct contact info?

Send a message to "scorch"

McBride's Good Food! Looking forward to the match. I just hope the weather is a little more temperate this year. I've froze my rear off and I've baked, I am looking forward to say a high of maybe 90-95. Maybe no rain? Gentle breeze?

Looking forward to the match also and I agree with your climate request but be carefull what you wish for, around here a breeze is 30mph. Ha! :D

• 2 weeks later...