Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

TEXAS MULTIGUN 2012

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that...hmmm looks like a nice 3 gun shooting position...slugs maybe?

looks like i wasn't the only one sending you that pic. That was on Iwo Jima. (according to the website where i copied it.)

since we sat on the mortar pit last year, why not on ammo boxes this year?

:cheers:

Sounds good Wynn. Work on your movers...swingers, drop turners, texas stars. Lots of plate racks at this match too, all this bodes lots of long pistol shots mixed into the pistol portion. You will be fending off waves of attacking cardboard targets with your rifle too...you may not survive. Paper cuts can be deadly. For all the WW2 shooters, the 60 round stage is 30 rounder for you...lucky for us.

I've got an idea for a stage. My grandfather was part of a group of Marines that went swimming after securing an airfield. They got caught in a riptide and most of those who made it back ended up well behind enemy lines. So he and a few buddies had to make their way back toward their own very heavily defended lines while avoiding the enemy, at night. My grandfather was one of the lucky few who made it to shore with his skivvies still on. So who's with me for a repeat of this event? ;)

I've got an idea for a stage. My grandfather was part of a group of Marines that went swimming after securing an airfield. They got caught in a riptide and most of those who made it back ended up well behind enemy lines. So he and a few buddies had to make their way back toward their own very heavily defended lines while avoiding the enemy, at night. My grandfather was one of the lucky few who made it to shore with his skivvies still on. So who's with me for a repeat of this event? ;)

skivvies or no?

:roflol:

skivvies or no?

:roflol:

That depends. If you're in, skivvies are a must!

Will there be a sight in range available before and during the match ?

If so what is the longest distance will be available.

Is there a Schedule posted somewhere as to what time walk through and shooters meetings will be and what time we will start shooting each day and what time we will expect to finish up on Sun. to help which travel plans.

Thanks

Dan

Who do I contact to back out of this and get a refund? Not going to be able to make the MG Nats and this match in the same month.

support@texasmultigun.com

Anybody else having an issue contacting Sheldon? I have sent a few emails to the address he posted with no replies. I have asked to back out of the match and just yesterday received an email indicating I was confirmed in the match...

Who do I contact to back out of this and get a refund? Not going to be able to make the MG Nats and this match in the same month.

support@texasmultigun.com

Anybody else having an issue contacting Sheldon? I have sent a few emails to the address he posted with no replies. I have asked to back out of the match and just yesterday received an email indicating I was confirmed in the match...

I got the same email, says I'd better be getting ready! Right, I just spent 2 hours cranking shot gun shells into my gun with speed loaders, bring it on. That Sheldon is a busy guy, but eventually Marcey will take care of business. Now that the most serious holiday of the year is passed life can get back to normal, yep, valentines day,

Is there a Schedule posted somewhere as to what time walk through and shooters meetings will be and what time we will start shooting each day and what time we will expect to finish up on Sun. to help which travel plans.

Thanks

Dan

Last year u could sight in on thursday till dark, 100 yard... There will be a stage on the sight in bay so u will likely not be able to sight in during the match. This info is from my exp from last year. Could have changed this year

Did we ever get a ruling on Greek HXP 30-06 ammo? It attracts a magnet, but does it pass Brian's "bolt-cutter" test?

DanO

Send me $0.30 and I'll check when I get home.

I'm kidding, I'll check anyway. But I feel almost certain it's only a bi-metal jacket. If it were steel core, it would be more like $1.00 a round. :)

Edited by Bryan 45

Thanks

Dan

Thanks for the info on last years sight in options.

Does any one have info one this years match and the sight in distance as well as the schedule

Thanks

Dan

ALCON,

Who di i need to talk with and or verify who im squaded with? Will there be a squad posting in the near term future? I also know that some shooters have recieved a confirmation email and others have not? When might we expect all confirmation emails to be sent out?

Thanks.

jon

Did we ever get a ruling on Greek HXP 30-06 ammo? It attracts a magnet, but does it pass Brian's "bolt-cutter" test?

DanO

Dan, I had forgotten about this until tonight. My HXP is '69 and is not magnetic. Sorry I couldn't be much help.

ALCON,

Who di i need to talk with and or verify who im squaded with? Will there be a squad posting in the near term future? I also know that some shooters have recieved a confirmation email and others have not? When might we expect all confirmation emails to be sent out?

Thanks.

jon

Squad lists are not yet completed. If you had a specific squadding request that has not already been communicated (at the time of application or later), please send a note to support@texasmultigun.com.

Confirmation emails have been sent to everyone from whom we have received applications, waivers and payment. If you have not received a confirmation and have sent everything in (or believe you have), please send an email to support@texasmultigun.com and I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Justin