Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Winter Storm of 2011

As of now :angry2:

10 inches of new snow...blowing drifts 2 foot or more :angry2:

Much more expected :sick:

Ih8snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feet are cold...Jim

We received 3" this morning bringing the snow on the ground to about 25".... they are predicting up to 15" and high winds tonight and another 8" on Wednesday with winds up to 40-50 mph.

I put a cord of firewood in the attached garage yesterday-----and bought an extra "beverage" or two. My plan is to spend the next 2 days watching the Big Ten channel.

I'm getting a little tired of it up here in the north east. Lots of snow... no warm days to melt any off it.

The snow itself wouldn't be so bad- but roads are very narrow and we have to worry about ice damns and the weight of the snow and ice on the roof. Sucks really.

Just got back from feeding the cows. They were caked in snow resembling white buffalo. They were happy for the alfalfa. I only got about 1 foot of snow drifting to 18 inches, but still could not back out of my yard. My Brother had to come to get me in his 4 wheel drive Dodge, so I could help with the feeding. Post office never opened today and the mail did not run on the routes. Except for the feeding of the livestock I do not have to get out in it so I am happy. Cold, but happy. :rolleyes: Live from Hanna, Oklahoma, BR 549. :cheers: Later rdd

High at my house was -1F today. Low was -15F. About 6 inches of snow so far, whiteout snowing right now. But my driveway is clear and dry :ph34r: oh how I love my snowmelt! Kids were home today, school tomorrow.