Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Member Photos

shred

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are gonna make me cry ...........

Actually my weight goes up and down by itself due to a long-standing thyroid problem (e.g. I don't have one!). I could avoid the problem if I took my bloody pills everyday like I'm supposed to, but I'm not really a pill taking kinda guy so, at the moment, I'm back to my Y2K size, but I'm working on it :(

Vince,

instead of crying and taking pills, why don't you come over here and have a good dish of "spaghetti alla carbonara" or "bucatini all'amatriciana" and forget about the weight thing? ;)

It's exactly what I have been doing in the last 10+ years (and the results are obvious to those that know me since then)... :D

Hey Renee,

So, you're into ballroom dancing, huh?

About 30 years and 50lbs ago I was an active ballroom dancer, and my favourite was Latin American dancing. I even used to enter (and win a few) competitions in my native Sydney. I actually met my first wife when I was an instructor and she was a student at the Saturday afternoon open house at my dance centre.

Ahhhh, sweet memories. How I long for those days again. Footloose, fancy free and a 36" waist :ph34r:

I dug around a bit and finally found a suitable one, although it's not a great photo. Taken at Area 4 this past year at the Clark range, shortly after I left the chrono (making a healthy 173 or so if I remember correctly).

Bryant