Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Member Photos

shred

Thank you for the nice comment, Spook. Indeed I have to watch out for my head and on several occasions (like Tilburg and Rilland-Bath) losing my hearing protection due to low hanging transportation-systems is normal for me.

(But never claimed a reshoot!) :P

Due to my body-lenght I'll always lose seconds on a stage, but still: it's big fun! :D

I'll try to upload a member-photograph ASAP.

On my home-range where transportation-systems are fitted appr. 15 cm above my max. lenght, the Diesel is able to rev to a maximum.

DVC, Henny.

PS. Spook: spending time here and on the range is the best one can do! :)

I don't think i'm of your height but at 197 I'm up there, and love it. The advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

Any of you guys from Holland going to Quickborn next weekend? we are 4 from Denmark coming down to kickstart the season.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys from Holland going to Quickborn next weekend? we are 4 from Denmark coming down to kickstart the season.

Hey Yes !

I am going to work as an RO over there !

Be sure to pop by and we'll have a chat.

I'll be the one wearing a yellow dutch NROI shirt, 182 cm, 100 kg, blonde hair and glasses.

Were you in Quickborn last november as well ?

Then we might unknowingly have already met, I was RO-ing there in the left tunnel (with the bad ventilation system).

Hey Yes !

I am going to work as an RO over there !

Be sure to pop by and we'll have a chat.

I'll be the one wearing a yellow dutch NROI shirt, 182 cm, 100 kg, blonde hair and glasses.

Were you in Quickborn last november as well ?

Then we might unknowingly have already met, I was RO-ing there in the left tunnel (with the bad ventilation system).

Cool see ya there, you can't miss us we'll all be wearing danish white and red shirts and i'm 197cm so pretty easy to spot..

Swede, I'll be shooting in Vienna, Austria next weekend.

And 197 is pretty tall. I'm 190 and I like it too, but Henny is about 210 I think. That can be a problem on some stages, especially when you have to go prone to shoot something others can shoot kneeling :(

I just posted a pic, only one I could find.

This is me at the local 3-gun. At first I thought I was overdressed then after seeing some of the other competitors I realized I forgot my nomex balaclava and goggles. :rolleyes:

OR

Me about to board a helo, you be the judge.

Alan

This is me at the local 3-gun. At first I thought I was overdressed then after seeing some of the other competitors I realized I forgot my nomex balaclava and goggles. :rolleyes:

OR

Me about to board a helo, you be the judge.

Hoo-AH!

Ah you americanos when are you going to see the light and join the metric system.. :D:rolleyes:

anyway to keep control of all the different units, here's a useful site. They have some pretty interesting units. http://www.onlineconversion.com/

Did you know that.

1 City block (east us) = 87.4 yard

1 City block (Midwest us) = 109,3 yards

1 city block (South, west us) = 174.9 yards

Texas also have their own units of measure... like

Vara (texas) = 0.9 yards - very useful.

You'll find a wealth of absolutely useless but sometimes funny units of measure on that site... B)

Gah, I'm almost as tall as rhino! :D

I like to think it's "centimetres"... that's what it was in French. B) And probably still is.

Way-back-when, when I worked on air-cooled engines, most of the tools were metric. It was easy.

QUOTE (spook @ Mar 25 2004, 11:12 AM)

And 197 is pretty tall. I'm 190 and I like it too, but Henny is about 210 I think.

You guys shouldn't be releasing those info without warnings...

...you really make me feel a dwarf... 

Sky, will it make you feel better if I tell you that most of the top IPSC shooters aren't very tall (of course, there are always exceptions)

I envy you at stages with low ports and windows ;)

Spook,

nope, I don't feel any better since TGO is a whole head above me (in the height department, in the shooting department he's completely another planet... :( ), the only top gun comparable with my height is EricG, and either I don't plan to shoot Open Div. or I'll need something more than being the same height to compete with him... ;)

BTW, congrats: great performance on the Schweiger Cup! Second place, with a mere 0.xx% behind top Revolver is indeed a great performance! ;)