Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Member Photos

shred

I was dinking around with some lesser-used features of the board and found some people have added personal photos to their profiles (click on the shred link over on the left above the bouncy dot for an example). I think it's cool to know what folks look like in case I run into them off the internet. You don't even need a web server-- the board can store a picture for you, so get to it!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree shred. I doubt the pic I have up will make me easily identifiable... but I think it's such a cooool pic! :lol:(minus the hat head and shmooshed face on the stock)

Are you going to shoot Space City? If so, I'm the goofy chick shooting the Open Briley... hopefully! :o

edited to add: I guess you will be at SCC. :D

I agree with you Shred. Keep 'em coming, guys. Anyone with a digital camera can upload their picture. This place has become a real hangout for nice friendly people :) It's nice to see what you guys and gals look like.

BTW Nolan, I don't look like my icon very much. What do you think? :D

Seeing both of your photographs, I'd call you SIRS!

Henny.

I've tried to upload my photograph but failed, but Bjorn knows me.

I'm the tallest guy competing in Dutch IPSC-shooting competition. They call me LANGE.

I'm not so fast, I'm a Diesel, hope to become a TDI with a lot of HP's

Henny is one TALL dude. Almost all of our matches are indoors, with nice target transportation systems hanging from the ceiling. Not the finest of combinations :(

But you'll grow to be a ultra fast shooting common rail diesel engine in no time Henny. Just spend some time here and lots of time on the range!:)

Thank you for the nice comment, Spook. Indeed I have to watch out for my head and on several occasions (like Tilburg and Rilland-Bath) losing my hearing protection due to low hanging transportation-systems is normal for me.

(But never claimed a reshoot!) :P

Due to my body-lenght I'll always lose seconds on a stage, but still: it's big fun! :D

I'll try to upload a member-photograph ASAP.

On my home-range where transportation-systems are fitted appr. 15 cm above my max. lenght, the Diesel is able to rev to a maximum.

DVC, Henny.

PS. Spook: spending time here and on the range is the best one can do! :)

Hey Sniper, I will be at Space City.  I will be the goofy RO on one of the stages! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P   TXAG

A goofy shooter and a goofy RO... hmmm, we should be in for a lot of fun! :lol:

I'll assume you look nothing like your pic. :P

spook, I have a completely renewed e-impression of you. :D

Sniper

I hope you shoot a pistol at the SSC match, the long gun would be hard to move thru the 3 cooper tunnels on one stage.

How will we recognize you when we get there. Are you ROing a stage or just shooting? What division?

I couldn't find a photo of me remotely relating to guns, so I went with an older style ... pointed sticks ... some people would say I'm safer with those and others would doubt that :P

Kevin

Sniper

I hope you shoot a pistol at the SSC match, the long gun would be hard to move thru the 3 cooper tunnels on one stage.

How will we recognize you when we get there.  Are you ROing a stage or just shooting?  What division?

LOL!

I'm just shooting and I'll be shooting Open division. How will you recognize me... hmmm. I'm guessing there aren't too many female competitors??? I don't know, this will be my first big match, so look for a nervous, confused, goofy gal. I'm in a squad of 13 or 14 shooters.

I would tell you that I'll be shooting a black Briley with silver sparkles on the C-More and magwell (with matching base pads ;) ), but I don't know if that gun will be ok by then. :( I will probably find out about that this Tuesday.

I doubt the pic I have up will make me easily identifiable... but I think it's such a cooool pic! :lol:(minus the hat head and shmooshed face on the stock)

Your photo reminds me of the phrase, "Don't bother running; you'll just die tired."

:lol:

OK, I'm up too. Good feature, (especially if it catches on)

Here I am trying to get in some position shooting practice, but the cat (who was supposed to be running the timer for me) got a little cranky and we got into it over how to set a PAR time on the PACT MKIV. Ouch!!

Our cat is actually attracted to the sound of the timer, and sits on it if I leave it on the floor while I am practicing.