Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone get any Shooting related stuff for Christmas?

My dad showed up with 2 presents this morning for me to unwrap. I was not expecting an actual item, much less something I've really been thinking on getting. I must say that his research was good this year, like CIA good, cause I didn't exactly spread the word or anything. Just some casual talk, like, "I been thinking of upgrading my 550"

This was what was inside. I was like :surprise: freakin WOW!

post-11183-010131500 1293326704_thumb.jp

Now that would be a nice surprise to get!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the tracking number to a 1050 with extra's. So opening my present has to wait until Tuesday, I'm taking the day off to wait for Fed-Ex. I feel bad because my wife said we weren't exchanging gifts this year and I abided by her wishes.

ordered myself a new SS gun for my bday/christmas. :)

No limited gun this year?

I got my limited gun last year...so no more 2011s for me for a long while!

That'll be coming around May B)

Oh, How could i forget?! I got my slot for Single Stack Nationals right before Christmas :sight:

Under the tree:

A new Kodak video camera just for shooting.

Not under the tree:

A new Cheely Gun with Mags and rig.

A new reloading room.

I got a Kodak video camera, too. Can't wait to try it a the next match!

And I should have asked for that Cheely gun - I just got a new truck, instead.

I got the tracking number to a 1050 with extra's. So opening my present has to wait until Tuesday, I'm taking the day off to wait for Fed-Ex. I feel bad because my wife said we weren't exchanging gifts this year and I abided by her wishes.

Bill M, I can commiserate with you. I learned, the hard way wives do not necessarily mean what they say, on our 25th Anniv. Wife very furgal at times and has taken diamond earrings back, I've bought in past.

So son and I shopped for a nice small ring. With the idea that she could exchange for anything later. That was the worst night of our marriage, I think I would have preferred to be water boarded.

Made up for it on her next birthday. Us husbands can be slow to learn, but we do in the end.

Got myself Dillion 650 and MGM targets,now have to set up and use.

ordered myself a new SS gun for my bday/christmas. :)

No limited gun this year?

I got my limited gun last year...so no more 2011s for me for a long while!

That'll be coming around May B)

Oh, How could i forget?! I got my slot for Single Stack Nationals right before Christmas :sight:

NICE! I hope I'll be around IN to shoot with you guys this year.

Wow, 1 guy gets a 650, another gets a 1050, someone gets a gun or two. My wife got me dessicant for my safe. :angry2: We're gonna have to have a long talk tonight about what's important.

Strictly speaking, my wife did not get me anything big. I got it and said, "Hey look what you got me!" but she did wrap it. This was in lieu of any other requests. My wife got some new Christmas china, and I dutifully wrapped her china for her.

Lee