Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Homeless Tacti-cool

Ok, Mods, It's been a while since I started a topic and I can't find the humor section. Feel free to move this.

So I am rolling to a stop at a traffic light yesterday, and caught this out of the corner of my eye.

Quick as I could I grabbed the phone for a quick (ok, and crappy / low rez) pic. It WAS what I thought I saw.

This guy was done up like he was waiting for extraction, but was just wheeling a little hand truck along OBT, with AT LEAST two rile cases on board. This was in front of a strip mall and bank parking lot.

I have no idea if it's illegal, just snapped my head around "WTF?? Is that really what I saw????"

Dude was NOT placarded as LEO, I didn't SEE a weapon, and he wasn't "acting" like anything was up, it was just..... REALLY ODD, and I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

post-551-099951700 1288964512_thumb.jpg

post-551-009645300 1288964521_thumb.jpg

Ok, Mods, It's been a while since I started a topic and I can't find the humor section. Feel free to move this.

So I am rolling to a stop at a traffic light yesterday, and caught this out of the corner of my eye.

Quick as I could I grabbed the phone for a quick (ok, and crappy / low rez) pic. It WAS what I thought I saw.

This guy was done up like he was waiting for extraction, but was just wheeling a little hand truck along OBT, with AT LEAST two rile cases on board. This was in front of a strip mall and bank parking lot.

I have no idea if it's illegal, just snapped my head around "WTF?? Is that really what I saw????"

Dude was NOT placarded as LEO, I didn't SEE a weapon, and he wasn't "acting" like anything was up, it was just..... REALLY ODD, and I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

OBT? Orange Blossom Trail in Orlando? You see some really weird stuff on that road at times....

Hey DP why didn't you stop and see if you knew him from the range? He might have just lost his home because his ex and a better lawyer.

If the Ex had a better lawyer wouldn't she have gotten the guns too? :rolleyes:

Hey, that looks like my neighbor who just stepped of the plane, returning from his hunting trip. He says it is easier to wear it than pack it. Plus, with what he spends at Cabelas before the trip at least he can do is show off his gear?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...