Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang. Our didnt get there until 11 yesterday. I hope we got in! :) See you all there!

Ours got there at 9:08, so we have you all beat! :P

My goal was to be in the top 50%, so I might still be okay! :cheers:

This would be our first trip to SMM3G and we are trying to figure out our travel plans/vacation day commitments.

The website schedule says that registration is on Thursday at the range 10 am to 6 pm.

Does anyone know if there will be additional opportunities to register after 6 pm on Thursday or Friday morning?

Thanks.

This would be our first trip to SMM3G and we are trying to figure out our travel plans/vacation day commitments.

The website schedule says that registration is on Thursday at the range 10 am to 6 pm.

Does anyone know if there will be additional opportunities to register after 6 pm on Thursday or Friday morning?

Thanks.

First squads shoot at 6:45 or 6:50AM so you would have to be there very early Friday morning. Contact stats and registration at statqueenpolle@gmail.com

Thanks.

your going to be happy you went, But like they say they realy do start early, we pick up an hour from Texas but they are not on Daylight savings in AZ so check the time diff.

its a fast drive from the lone star I like driveing more than flying Take some extra time to enjoy the hiway 70 cut off of I10

Edited by AlamoShooter

• 3 weeks later...

Spehling Korekted.;)

Also round counts posted and other info updated. Please take note that 00 Buck is required for one stage and is only allowed on that stage. Also if you haven't purchased a banquet ticket you still can. Check SMM3gun.com for details. We do have a prize table at the banquet and there are multiple firearms given away.

-ld

Spehling Korekted.;)

Also round counts posted and other info updated. Please take note that 00 Buck is required for one stage and is only allowed on that stage. Also if you haven't purchased a banquet ticket you still can. Check SMM3gun.com for details. We do have a prize table at the banquet and there are multiple firearms given away.

-ld

What kind of targets will we need to engage on the 00 stage?