Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

US Nationals 2010

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USPSA sight already has some scores posted and there are some pics in the nationals section here.

Exactly where are you seeing the results, I must be missing them.

I just found it at uspsa.org under the match results tab. Click the tab to list major matches and click the L-10/open tab.

L-10

...with 3-4 stages to go...looks like a dead heat between Blake, Travis, TGO, and Sevigny. The latter three are within 3.5pts of each other with 4 stages left. Blake is 127pts ahead, having shot one of the remaining (130pt) stages already.

The rest of the pack is a hungry 25pts back. (MV, Phil & Ted)

Link gives me nothing. Website says scores are uploaded but I can't get them to open up.

Just go to the normal match results page, click on major matches, then click to show all matches...Nats will come up. R,

Yeah, I was not clicking on the date to open them up. Thanks

Based off current match points....

JJ = 1262.9100 pts.

Chris = 1227.9300 pts.

Max Jr = 1222.8000 pts.

KC = 1202.6800 pts.

KC has not shot stage 7 which is a 130 pt stage but the other 3 have. As it stands if he finishes in 27th place he will still pull 100 pts and take a 40 pt lead into the last 3 stages.

Granted, alot can happen in 4 stages but if he continues on his current pace he would be the odds on favorite. Squad 6 (super squad) has stages 3, 4, & 5 remaining to shoot.....one would think the overall winner would come from that squad, keep an eye on JoJo also, but we won't know till the last shot is fired...

Edited by DrawandDuck

Based off current match points....

JJ = 1262.9100 pts.

Chris = 1227.9300 pts.

Max Jr = 1222.8000 pts.

KC = 1202.6800 pts.

KC has not shot stage 7 which is a 130 pt stage but the other 3 have. As it stands if he finishes in 27th place he will still pull 100 pts and take a 40 pt lead into the last 3 stages.

Granted, alot can happen in 4 stages but if he continues on his current pace he would be the odds on favorite. Squad 6 (super squad) has stages 3, 4, & 5 remaining to shoot.....one would think the overall winner would come from that squad, keep an eye on JoJo also, but we won't know till the last shot is fired...

AS it stands now KC pulled off a 1st on stage 7 taking all 130 pts giving him a 70 pt lead with 3 stages remaining....