Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

US Nationals 2010

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who shot the 2009 and 2010 Nats, which match did you think had the more challenging stages overall?

This year was WAY harder. Tons of no shoots and hard cover and most stages had both.

I think this year was tougher and more fun.

+1 I was more relaxed this year.

Joe W.

Just a matter of time for Nils. This could be his break out year.

After an Area 2 match a couple years ago, Jerry Miculek said "we have to get that boy a wife and a mortgage! "

roflol.gif

Not this year. Had too much going on with work, buying a house, and it's so dang expensive when you have to take 2 people. :ph34r:

Matthew,

I know what you mean, imagine having multiple wives. It means more houses, more work, and less shooting. :/

It is good to hear that you are making good money off of the sideways Cmore mounts. I have similar results with some of the products in my store.

MontyG

Hey Hey! :P

Mini Cooper....

Nationals...

Mini Cooper...

Nationals...

I like my choice :)

Would've loved to have gone this year, but yea, too many other things keeping us home.

Lol I forgot about that, you need to start saving for that spare transmission :roflol:

[

Nils is shooting Limited. Could be a spoiler.

Dang right! Nils is a monster.

Word! Nils is going to take it by a MILE!!!!!

You have to look at the available points. The SS has over 700 points to shoot tomorrow. Nils has already shot all the big stages.

I don't know that Nils will win. But, he is going to be in the mix. He has already grabbed a couple of stage wins (leads) even after the SS has been through.

I think this is his first Nationals? Next year he will be on the SS, and everybody will be be hustling to shoot faster after hearing his times. (Take a look at the stage times he is putting up. He is consistently as faster or faster than anybody.

If/when he decides to shoot points...watch out.

I'm on squad 21 with Nils and he has been burning through the stages. Plus he couldn't be a nicer guy.

We shoot stages 15-2 tomorrow, 570 available points, the SS has 755 available points.

Nils is 184 points ahead of Todd Jarrett who is the leader in the SS, and has 185 more points available tomorrow. It's going to be close.

I met Nils and his pop, Roger, several years ago at one of the first WSSSN's in Mesa. He was a little heavier then but very fast and very friendly. His father isn't as fast but is quite the gentleman also. Both would take the time to help anybody on a stage. If he wins the Limited Nationals this year it couldn't happen to a nicer young man. Oh, and did I mention how faaaast he is.:surprise:

Pat