Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about" a test of all of your shotgun skills" ? :)

Although, Mammo said it best; the "Holy crap" shotgun stage...

.jj

Well...after shooting what amounts to a 50 shot round of sporting clays all at once I would have to agree that all if my shotgun skills were tested. My arm strength and will were tested too. I could barely hold the shotgun up high enough to catch those last two birds by the end.

I gotta hand it to you JJ or whomever designed that one, it was excellent!

How about" a test of all of your shotgun skills" ? :)

Although, Mammo said it best; the "Holy crap" shotgun stage...

.jj

How can we test them all? There are no slugs or buckshot? Lol!

Maybe next year we will add slugs & buckshot to the shotgun stage...it will probably be around 60 rounds...is that enough? :)

Denise and/or I designed all the stages.

.jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Little brother's gotta brag but... James Casanova was second limited unmagnified. Finishing just barely behind Kurt (98ish% I think). That is his third second on that division in a row. Congrats to Kurt Miller but I know he's sweating his precious iron sights almost getting shown up by the Prismatic. It was great talking to him and hearing how supportive he is of the unmagnified division over the strict iron sights. He's a real competitor and a class act, even if he did beat James... this time. :cheers:

Little brother's gotta brag but... James Casanova was second limited unmagnified. Finishing just barely behind Kurt (98ish% I think). That is his third second on that division in a row. Congrats to Kurt Miller but I know he's sweating his precious iron sights almost getting shown up by the Prismatic. It was great talking to him and hearing how supportive he is of the unmagnified division over the strict iron sights. He's a real competitor and a class act, even if he did beat James... this time. :cheers:

Aw Shucks.

I gotta say; I definitely do not feel bad about coming in second to Kurt, any day or with any equipment. I can't say enough nice things about all the good information I have been given by both of the Millers when it comes to shooting. Thanks a ton to both of them! :bow:

Thanks to ALL the match staff for all their hard work putting on this match. Once again, Thanks to the Marine team for helping out; it was great to see some of you guys again and to meet the new guys. Good luck with your posting, and Thank you for your service.

As my first year being just a competitor I had a great time and got to shoot with some of the very best; shooters and people. Thanks for a great time Squad 10 and everyone else.

Safe travels to everyone.

James

After trying to attend for the past 4 years, this was my first RM3G and I had a great time. All my shooting pals here in TX have always told me this was the one match they would shoot if they could only shoot one - now I know what they mean!

Special thanks to JJ, Denise, the RO crew, the generous sponsors, and everyone else who put in all the hard work so the rest of us could compete. Thanks also to Squad 6 - what a great group of shooters and friends!

Congrats to all the winners, which in this case means anyone lucky enough to have shot the match. Anyone have a link to the results, or maybe even pics of the scoresheets?

Doug J

After trying to attend for the past 4 years, this was my first RM3G and I had a great time. All my shooting pals here in TX have always told me this was the one match they would shoot if they could only shoot one - now I know what they mean!

Special thanks to JJ, Denise, the RO crew, the generous sponsors, and everyone else who put in all the hard work so the rest of us could compete. Thanks also to Squad 6 - what a great group of shooters and friends!

Congrats to all the winners, which in this case means anyone lucky enough to have shot the match. Anyone have a link to the results, or maybe even pics of the scoresheets?

Doug J

If someone could post the division and overall results that would be great :)

Got home a few hours ago, took a nap. JJ and Denise are still on the road. I would not expect full results for a few days.

Cut, bruised and tired, but the smiles of the great people that shot this match make it worth it. Thanks to the Marine Shooting Team and all the ROs who worked on stages 1, 2, and 3.

I finally made it home after the drive down to Alburquerque last night then 3 hours of sleep before heading to the airport and the flights back to New England.

NOW I really know why everyone returns this match! I had a great time, no, not stage times. The effort that the whole match crew puts in is like nothing I've ever seen. The "ranges" were scenic, the stages challenging to a high degree, and the shooters and staff make the match a must return to.

I want to say a special Thank you! to the Firebird crew. Jim, Dan and Randy saved my bacon by fixing a hiccup I had with my rifle. In no way did they have any kind of obligation to do it but without hesitation they jumped in and got me back up and running. Those Firebird guys really do treat everyone like family.

Thanks again guys! I owe you all one. :cheers:

I want to say a special Thank you! to the Firebird crew. Jim, Dan and Randy saved my bacon by fixing a hiccup I had with my rifle. In no way did they have any kind of obligation to do it but without hesitation they jumped in and got me back up and running. Those Firebird guys really do treat everyone like family.

You had a hiccup with your rifle? and still got that close? uh oh. Mr. Weakhand better keep an eye on those little scopes.

You had a hiccup with your rifle? and still got that close? uh oh. Mr. Weakhand better keep an eye on those little scopes.

Kurt was lettimg him feel good... :roflol:

Roger will post results as soon as possible. Silly man has a life to get back to, so will do his best. He's been working sooo hard oover the last few days and had to shoot the whole match at the same time! Sorry, I don't do websites, so now help from me!

Thanks to all our staff who managed to get everyone through with rain...and other delays on time. All the shooting was done by 1330 Saturday, just like they were supposed to! Putting up with me, and helping do the ugly jobs...you guys are the best!

Thanks to all the shooters with their kind words! The match is all for you...evil parts included! :devil:

Thanks to all our over 100 generous sponsors including our ever-generous sponsor JP Enterprises who gave all our staff members a $100 credit to JP Enterprises! :bow:

Thanks to Ergo Grips for their CASH donation of $3750 for the Ergo Grips Junior Shoot-Offs. Top 4 juniors who competed in the shoot-off were 4th place - Luke Hawkins winner of $500. 3rd place - Hayden Hixson winner of $750. 2nd place - Katie Harris winner of $1000 and the Shoot-Off Winner was Cody Leeper - winner of $1500! Congratulations to all of them and all the other juniors who participated to JP RM3G. We had 14 and it was so great to see so many juniors our shooting safely and having fun! :cheers:

Sad note! To the jokester who took the RM3G logo magnets off the truck...now I can't "by mistake" leave them on when I go to school in Boulder, CO. It was a bummer and left a bad taste in my mouth!! :sick: I never expected such a thing from 3-gunners who are quite honestly, my favorite people in the world!

Back to thank-yous and great things! Thanks to the Quantico Combat Shooting Team for all their hard work, support of our match including a stage sponsorship!!! They collected over $900 for the Wounded Warrior Project, contributed by all you amazing shooters!

And thanks so much for the great honor you gave JJ and I with your stripes. You are in my heart always! Some of the boys are shipping out soon, and we wish them well and want them to stay safe! As JP said at awards, no matter what, without the young men and women of our military protecting our country and the values we hold dear, we wouldn't be able to shoot 3-Gun! So thank-you!

Thanks to the generous shooters who were at the Trijicon shooter's BBQ/Junior Benefit. You raised over $4000 that was split between the MGM junior camp and the NRA Whittington Center's Adventure Camp with over $2000 each!!! You are all amazingly generous people! :bow:

Thanks to the Whittington Center for their support and help. There is no more beautiful place to shoot in the world!!!

I know there's more thank-yous...but, me tired...so tired!!! :mellow:

Thanks to JJ for keeping me sane...whoops! Too late! :roflol: Thanks to all of you who helped me when I "fall down, go boom!"

Thanks for making all our work worthwhile! I hope you all had an amazing time!

Denise zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!