Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

Sad note! To the jokester who took the RM3G logo magnets off the truck...now I can't "by mistake" leave them on when I go to school in Boulder, CO. It was a bummer and left a bad taste in my mouth!! :sick: I never expected such a thing from 3-gunners who are quite honestly, my favorite people in the world!

Seriously? I didn't hear anything about this. Some people. :angry2:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad note! To the jokester who took the RM3G logo magnets off the truck...now I can't "by mistake" leave them on when I go to school in Boulder, CO. It was a bummer and left a bad taste in my mouth!! :sick: I never expected such a thing from 3-gunners who are quite honestly, my favorite people in the world!

Seriously? I didn't hear anything about this. Some people. :angry2:

Happened last night! :blink:

"Carnival" and RM3G should not be used in the same sentence... >:(

.jj

How about Easter Egg Hunt?

YOU had better get busy taking your wife sight seeing in the mountains - Taos and Santa Fe

Edited by AlamoShooter

I want to say a special Thank you! to the Firebird crew. Jim, Dan and Randy saved my bacon by fixing a hiccup I had with my rifle. In no way did they have any kind of obligation to do it but without hesitation they jumped in and got me back up and running. Those Firebird guys really do treat everyone like family.

Thanks again guys! I owe you all one. :cheers:

You had a hiccup with your rifle? and still got that close? uh oh. Mr. Weakhand better keep an eye on those little scopes.

Kurt was lettimg him feel good... :roflol:

I don't doubt it in the slightest! :P Turns out it wasn't nearly as close as we thought either, 94.9% of the Master. :bow:

How about" a test of all of your shotgun skills" ? :)

Although, Mammo said it best; the "Holy crap" shotgun stage...

.jj

How can we test them all? There are no slugs or buckshot? Lol!

Nice going Jesse,, Poke,, JJ with a stick!!!:devil: :devil: What no Slugs or Buckshot!!!:ph34r:

Great Match,, Tough stages! Can't wait untill next year!

So being new to USPSA scoring, how do you compare different groups?

Irons against TO or open?

In otherwords is there an overall score posted?

David E.

This match is not USPSA scoring. You can't really compare the 5 divisions straight up, that is why there are divisions. Stage 3 is probably the stage where equipmnet differences make the smallest difference between the three Optics divisions.

MarkCO,

Thanks,

David E.

Dave,

The rules, including scoring, are posted on our website,

www.rm3g.com

Comparing yourself to someone in another division is like comparing apples and oranges. You can however, compare raw times to someone else with the results on the website...

Thanks for coming, hope you and everyone else enjoyed the match and our wonderfully easy stages... :devil:

jj

Edited by RiggerJJ

Well, technically, the madman just had the general layout and our madman in training Joe Otte, put the double activator at the end and a lot of the other fun stuff! :devil: That no-shoot/shoot plate array WAS JJ's though(He calls it the Christmas Tree)....bwahahahaha! (I have just been informed that it is now called the evil triangle of doom!)

Thanks Jesse! I didn't have the time to watch him shoot it!

Denise

Its all about the Candy Eye candy at every turn including the stat shack ;) wink

Thanks for another great event, I feel like I have finally Grown Up, in that I "Get It" when I look at the stages and I can see all the thought that went in to the planing & set-up.

Its very funny to talk some friends and have them say something about the stages that would be about the same as saying. "What Forest"? " As all I see is some trees "

Camping at the facility is great. and sunsets & the late night sky and shooting stars after sunset sky. The rain and lighting storms 15 miles away out on the plains.

walking outside at 3am after the Moon drops over the horizon and just enjoy the world lit only by star light

If you don't buy or rent an RV or tent to camp in your missing out big time.

Thanks for setting next years date

Thanks for adopting me into the family

Jamie

Jamie

We'll see you there, and probably before. Sorry I never got by your camper to visit. Too much going on trying to help make it all look easy for the best shooters anywhere!

Congrats on a strong finish Jamie!

Team High Life got home late last night. As always it was great meeting up with all of our old friends and meeting new ones. Thanks to the sponsors, R.O.'s, and especially Denise and JJ. Hopefully we where well behaved enough to get invited back.........

Dave,

The rules, including scoring, are posted on our website,

www.rm3g.com

Comparing yourself to someone in another division is like comparing apples and oranges. You can however, compare raw times to someone else with the results on the website...

Thanks for coming, hope you and everyone else enjoyed the match and our wonderfully easy stages... :devil:

jj

JJ,

Dave didn't shoot the match. He's just getting into the game. He is shooting the Pro Am in a couple weeks, and probably wants to try figure out the scoring ahead of time.

Again, thanks to you and Denise and the entire staff.

Dan

Jamie

We'll see you there, and probably before. Sorry I never got by your camper to visit. Too much going on trying to help make it all look easy for the best shooters anywhere!

Congrats on a strong finish Jamie!

Thanks Bro

I had a good start and good last stage. I gotta work on the middle part.

and thanks for the loan of the shot shell belt Caddy, = it will be my next gear purchase to get one.

My wife picked on me about the Senior Class win, <_< I think she is going to trade me in on a younger model :unsure:

A funny thing happened between the start buzzer and the last shot fired on stage 8, I got to the pistol portion of it and the gun was not loaded, consequently I'm loading and shooting and cussing the RO out for having me start with an empty pistol, saying stuff like, "how can you start me when my gun isn't properly..........Oh wait, it was a empty pistol start wasn't it???? DOH!!!!!!! I apologized right after finishing, and was laughing and cussing my self for being such a dope!!!

Then I go to stage 1 and pretty much do the same thing with Scott Hawkins about a called hit on a long range rifle target, he said NO!! to some other statement and I thought he said NO to the hit, and I'm pissed and arguing, then he hits me below the belt with this statement, he says, "Kurt!! I'm agreeing with you its a hit"..........Kurt!!! :roflol:

The RO's were all great and deserve a lot more thank you's from competitors and squads than they get, so remember to say thanks when you show up to shoot!!!

Trapr

Thanks to JJ, Denise and JP Enterprises for another great match. The Nordic Components team had a fantastic time shooting the very fun and challenging stages and eating Wong cooking.

Already planning for next year.

Thanks to JJ,Denise and everyone who worked or had a hand in setting up this match. Had a great time and will be back again! Thanks to everyone on Squad 1 !! :cheers: Thanks to JP and all the sponsors.

Jim M.