Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

Finally! ATSN through the Pursuit Channel has the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun episode available on their website!

Here's the link: http://www.pursuitchannel.com/ShowDetail.asp?ShowID=170

Whoops! Edited to add: Go to the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun on the right side of the page and click on it, and after a while loading, you'll get to see the show!

It turned out pretty well! They interviewed JP and the FNH squad, and the Johnsons, and talked about the Whittington Center and got some good footage of people running across the road! :roflol: (They got some shooting footage, too! They've got these cool remote cameras than pan and zoom that they placed downrange...)

Anyway, wanted to let you know to check it out! Again, looked a lot more fun than I remembered it then...but it's getting to be more fun as I get further away from all the work of it!

We'll start the 2012 thread soon. Apps will come out near the end of the year, and we've already got over 25 sponsors! 3-Gun sponsors are sooo generous! :cheers:

Enjoy! Thanks for everything and see you somewhere soon! Shoot safe, straight and fast!

Denise :wub:

Good show! I wish I could figure out how to share it with a link on my facebook page.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! ATSN through the Pursuit Channel has the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun episode available on their website!

Here's the link: http://www.pursuitch....asp?ShowID=170

Whoops! Edited to add: Go to the JP Rocky Mountain 3-Gun on the right side of the page and click on it, and after a while loading, you'll get to see the show!

It turned out pretty well! They interviewed JP and the FNH squad, and the Johnsons, and talked about the Whittington Center and got some good footage of people running across the road! :roflol: (They got some shooting footage, too! They've got these cool remote cameras than pan and zoom that they placed downrange...)

Anyway, wanted to let you know to check it out! Again, looked a lot more fun than I remembered it then...but it's getting to be more fun as I get further away from all the work of it!

We'll start the 2012 thread soon. Apps will come out near the end of the year, and we've already got over 25 sponsors! 3-Gun sponsors are sooo generous! :cheers:

Enjoy! Thanks for everything and see you somewhere soon! Shoot safe, straight and fast!

Denise :wub:

Good show! I wish I could figure out how to share it with a link on my facebook page.

I posted it to my Webpage and sent it to you on facebook