Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP Enterprises' Rocky Mountain 3-Gun 2011

Just wanted to get these days out there and say we're rockin' and rollin' already!

We have a dozen FABULOUS sponsors already signed up for next year! Hoping it will be a good one!

The match will be Thursday through Saturday August 4-6, 2011 at the NRA Whittington Center in Raton, NM. We're going for 9 stages again. RO's shoot August 2 and 3.

Thanks so much to our continually generous and amazing match sponsor JP Enterprises!!! :cheers:

Thanks so much to Trijicon for what promises to be another great Trijicon BBQ/Junior Benefit! :cheers:

Thanks to all our early sponsors: Dillon, Hornady, MGM, Nordic Components, Sabre, Starlight Cases, Tactical Machining, Thunderbeast, UniqueTek, and Warne Scope Mounts!! :cheers:

If any other sponsors would like to join us, we'll be starting our new sponsor page on the website for 2011 soon. Sponsors who want slots for the match will need to let us know by February 15, 2011.

Applications will be posted after Christmas for our loyal returnees. (If you've shot at least 2 out of the last 4.)

Applications for everyone will be posted Feb 1.

We're hoping to mitigate a little of the crazy waiting list, so don't wait too long once the apps are posted.

Hope to see you there!

Denise and JJ

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only if you volunteer to be squad "mom".

Ken,

Denise is the one that called me squad "Master". I'd do it again, with the same squad.

I know, you'll hold me to it at Blue Ridge.

At RM3G, I am sure you would since half of that squad works the match. You'd have a mini-squad!

only if you volunteer to be squad "mom".

Ken,

Denise is the one that called me squad "Master". I'd do it again, with the same squad.

I know, you'll hold me to it at Blue Ridge.

as long as the family is all together to shoot, I dont really care what title you go by. :cheers:

Is it too early to buy raffle tickets? :D:D:D

Sorry, it has been determined that your lifetime raffle winnings at the RM3G has far exceeded preset limits. No tickets for you!

Well fine. But can we still buy tickets for others? For a small percentage, of course..... ;)