Moving Up In Class - 2004

Shooter Grrl

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well i started into this in late january this year

shot a couple matches here and there, finally got a C card in march.... spent the summer half-assed practicing and stuff, finally made B in production....brians book, and correct practice has done sooo much for my improvement.

i have shot the last few classifiers at seems like blazin speed(one at 77.65 percent) seems like if i keep this up, A class isnt going to be far away!

hopefully i willmake A in january...

Im gonna start shooting limited soon too.

is it harder to shoot limited than production?

• 4 weeks later...

lynn:

Revolver hit factors are bogus. The only way I managed to get decent scores were on classifiers that don't have a reload. I am so ashamed of that fact that I am going to ask USPSA to remove my name from the "Top 20" list.

I sure hope you don't go for M class in Production with a Glock. Another Glocking M class shooter would be more than I can take. :D

Ok.  This is really getting old.  I think I'll quit trying and just shoot.

OPEN Class: B Current Pct: 74.904 High Percent: 74.904

Tell me about it:

OPEN Class: M Current Pct: 93.489 High Percent: 93.489

Been that way for months. I gotta quit with the trying and pushing on classifiers. Of course that lovely 73% for USN might be telling me something too :D

I made B class in Limited this summer. Dragged me kicking and screaming from a comfortable C class. I just wanted to shoot two more matches before moving up!!!!!

Funny how the move made me shoot worse. I was thinking, "Well, now I'm a B class shooter, I'm supposed to shoot faster and better." Wrong. I was talking with Hopalong and Emmanual Bragg at the Mississippi Classic and told them that I had figured out why I was shooting so pathetically. They both shook thier heads knowingly and said they had been there. :D So, once again I have seen that you slow down to shoot faster.

dj