Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So you think you can ride!

benos

I hate it when people film me without permission! :D

My son and I saw one of these guys at a bike show. He bunny hopped the entire bike over a guy laying down and then proceeded to climb a series of cement pipes. It was unreal! The throttle/clutch control is awesome.

Hello: The trials guys have been doing that for over 40 years. I had a Honda TL-125 and a Bultaco Serpa T and could do some of that stuff but not all. The 2 stroke was much harder to ride than the 4 strokes. I remember riding a 1978 Suzuki RM-400 when I was only 105lbs :surprise: It was a rocket! I liked the 250's better. Oh, the smell of a 2 stroke oil and the engine at full song. Thanks, Eric

Well....I *used* to think that!

I have to admit, though, even though I might not have quite the ability, I make up for it with my keen fashion sense...

tutu4.jpg

My mechanic getting my "Montesticle" ready...

tutu2.jpg

(There's a *long* story there, but I'm not telling it for less than 3 beers!)

Well....I *used* to think that!

I have to admit, though, even though I might not have quite the ability, I make up for it with my keen fashion sense...

tutu4.jpg

My mechanic getting my "Montesticle" ready...

tutu2.jpg

(There's a *long* story there, but I'm not telling it for less than 3 beers!)

Man my eyes were buring before I saw that, now..... Ouch!

That's not even a practical motorcycle.

Riding like that would get you killed on the street.

Sure he's good but if I had equipment like that I could do it to.

I'd like to see him try that with a real bike.

"It's not a motorcycle, it's a chopper baby." (Pulp Fiction)

I should have been more specific with the thread's title. It's not a motorcycle, it's a Trials bike.

be

I remember riding a 1978 Suzuki RM-400 when I was only 105lbs :surprise: It was a rocket! I liked the 250's better. Oh, the smell of a 2 stroke oil and the engine at full song. Thanks, Eric

I graduated in 78 man! I rode a PE 250 but my buddy had a new RM 370(remember those?) Like you said, with a 125 pound rider it was scary, super, ungodly fast. Holy Crap, I can still feel it!

It is a trials motorbike...not trials bicycle...Ot Pi from the famous Pi family (Trials family) is credited for the crossover...and yes they pull the same amazing stuff. One of the best moves I saw was a bunny hop sideways onto 7 pallets. Guy rode up, stopped next to them and just hopped up from the side, not front end up like guy on motor-bike. Google Hans "no way" Rey... :bow:

+10 to you Lord Gomer...GasGas?

Great link tho Brian!

Hello: The trials guys have been doing that for over 40 years. I had a Honda TL-125 and a Bultaco Serpa T and could do some of that stuff but not all. The 2 stroke was much harder to ride than the 4 strokes. I remember riding a 1978 Suzuki RM-400 when I was only 105lbs :surprise: It was a rocket! I liked the 250's better. Oh, the smell of a 2 stroke oil and the engine at full song. Thanks, Eric

RM400?? Ya big sissy, you should have tried the TM400 for a truly frightening motocross experience!!! Big, ugly, tankslapping beast looking for an excuse to toss you onto the ground and stomp on you.

Guys riding trials bikes are spectacular to say the least.

...GasGas?

That was a Montessa that belonged to a friend from Austin. That was my first time ever riding a trials bike. I lost a race with a much better rider on a much lesser bike and that was my "payment". I got beat on my CR250 by AJ Waggoner (the guy who builds all of the AF500s for Service Honda in Chicago) and he was riding a TTR125!