Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Did Santa Bring You?

Santa Claus aka my mother and step father got us a Lee 50th anniversary reloading starter kit.

Welcome to the world of reloading! Call me if you need help getting started.

LOL don't worry, you're on speed dial! Congrats on the first Christmas breakfast in the new epic kitchen!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Family gift was a Wii with Fit+. This game can hurt you if you aren't careful. Diid two boxing matches this morning and thought I was going to need to be carried ou of the ring. Great exercise really.

Some books, clothes and

a bottle of Jack Daniels Single Barrel from my brother.

Had really nice day. Brother and his wife came to visit.

Jim

Best present I got this year was the reaction from my mother-in-law when she opened her present from my wife and I. She lost everything but the clothes on her back earlier this year in a house fire. She commented to my wife several weeks back that the thing she missed most, besides the two dogs she lost in the fire, was her Better Homes and Gardens cookbook she got in 1965 when she married my wife's dad. She told my wife that the new cookbooks just didn't have the same recipes as that book. My wife searched high and low on the net and discovered that her mom's cookbook was the 1962 edition. Found one in very good condition on Amazon and had it here in time for Christmas. When she opened the package and realized what it was I thought she (and my wife) was going to start crying. I've known this woman for 19 years and have never seen her react to a present like she did to this one. Definitely worth the price tag.

As for me, I got "Band of Brothers" from my daughter. Apparently they do listen when I drop hints.

Best present I got this year was the reaction from my mother-in-law when she opened her present from my wife and I. She lost everything but the clothes on her back earlier this year in a house fire. She commented to my wife several weeks back that the thing she missed most, besides the two dogs she lost in the fire, was her Better Homes and Gardens cookbook she got in 1965 when she married my wife's dad. She told my wife that the new cookbooks just didn't have the same recipes as that book. My wife searched high and low on the net and discovered that her mom's cookbook was the 1962 edition. Found one in very good condition on Amazon and had it here in time for Christmas. When she opened the package and realized what it was I thought she (and my wife) was going to start crying. I've known this woman for 19 years and have never seen her react to a present like she did to this one. Definitely worth the price tag.

That is Great!!

:cheers:

As for me, I got "Band of Brothers" from my daughter. Apparently they do listen when I drop hints.

that is perfect.

QUOTE (bierman @ Dec 26 2009, 10:11 PM)

That is Great!!

It's the little things that matter the most.

Family gift was a Wii with Fit+. This game can hurt you if you aren't careful. Diid two boxing matches this morning and thought I was going to need to be carried ou of the ring. Great exercise really.

Jim

After playing this for 2 days, I am sore! I found muscles that I forgot I had. Hopefully I will tone down the ol' beer barrel some.

I'm glad everyone has had a great Christmas! Here is to a New and Unused New Year :cheers:

I wish I could say that my wife liked my shooting habit enough to buy me this but she doesn't so I had to suprise myself with a new TR24 with a LaRue LT140 to hold it on.

DSCN3424.jpg

I got to see my Brother, Sister-In-Law and most importantly my 5 year old Niece and 3 year old Nephew whom I haven't seen in over a year.

Oh yeah I and the wife and I are taking each other to Bora Bora for 9 days before the Spring rush hits us at work!

Edited by jtischauser