Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Did Santa Bring You?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 8yo daughter got her first rifle for Christmas, a pink Cricket .22, I can't wait to get out and see her shoot it :cheers: .

Santa brought my wife the Kitchenaid mixer she has been wanting, so we get to eat all of the baked goods that will come out of it :rolleyes:

Santa brought me a Benelli Nova, so now I can get my butt kicked in a whole 'nother division :roflol:

Hurley

A Shooter's Connection Pro bag, with a raincoat for it. A bunch of books, DVD's, 2 tickets to IMAX. A nicely done book of wildlife photography by yours truly, from a friend who's coming to visit tomorrow, and who gets to share the IMAX tickets. And my grown daughters spending some time here.

I got to watch my 4-year old opening all of his presents, including Legos, A miner's hard hat with light and some fishing tackle and tackel box :cheers: Now I need to get my license again and we go fishing :wub:

What I got was a screw-in choke for my Remington and a couple small parts for my AR.

That and a gorgeously clear and mild day to sit and do very little :bow:

My wife got the the kitchen remodel she wanted including new stainless appliances, custom cabinets, granite countertops, new porcelain flooring and backsplash, new gas and electrical, recessed lighting, fancy sink and faucet, etc. Kitchen operational checkout was performed on Christmas Eve just to make sure everything worked. This morning's breakfast was the first meal prepared using all the appliances and sink. That was so cool.

Wife also got pajamas, slippers, and some girlie things.

Daughter got Guitar Hero, ULTA cosmetics, clothes, iTunes, giftcards.

Son got clothes and money for ammo components.

I got money for ammo components.

Santa gave me a beautiful wife to wake up with and a gorgeous day...80 degrees and sunny.

As far as exchanging gifts, we're pooling our resources for an Alaskan cruise in the summer.

Merry Christmas to all :cheers:

From my stepson a Tom Tom GPS.

From Niece and Nephew a flannel shirt and pair of Lee jeans.

From Brother and sister in law The Complete World Encyclopedia of Guns, a battery charger for the motorcycle and the pictured set of Esmeralda checkered Cocobolo grips that are now on a pre 70 Series National Match Colt.

post-6529-1261778326_thumb.jpg

From the kids I got a Talon knife for duty by Blade tech...uber cool

From the wifey I got a POF 308 with a 14.5 inch barrel - delivery anyday now.....

From my gang unit I got the editors cut of the Hangover...I cried I laughed so loud...Egg Nog and Rum coming out of your nose is NEVER a pretty sight. Even though I have to work today, I am all smiles...

Santa Claus aka my mother and step father got us a Lee 50th anniversary reloading starter kit.

Also got a couple boxes of ammo from my sister

CZforums did a giveaway and I won crimson trace lasergrips, a CZ-USA shirt and hat, and an Angus Hobdell CZ-USA team shirt!

The best gift was my two grown kids spending an enjoyable day with us. My wife gave me a set of Peltor TacSport ear muffs with gel ear cups. My daughter and soon to be son-in-law gave me a gift certificate to one of the local gun stores.

Life is good! :cheers: