Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Championships and 3 Gun Nation affiliation

Kirk, Chad, Damon, Adams Arms, Samson Mfg and 3 Gun Nation, a big Thank You for your hard work - you folks put on a great match. Every stage was well thought out and very challenging. The RO's were all terrific guys who were helpful and friendly. The 3GN addition brought great coverage to the event and to the area and was a blast to watch. See you next year!

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirk, Chad, Damon, Adams Arms, Samson Mfg and 3 Gun Nation, a big Thank You for your hard work - you folks put on a great match. Every stage was well thought out and very challenging. The RO's were all terrific guys who were helpful and friendly. The 3GN addition brought great coverage to the event and to the area and was a blast to watch. See you next year!

+1 :cheers:

I really enjoyed the stages that I shot well. ;) The other stages were cool too.

For those of you that weren't there here is what it looked like.

2010 Ozark 3 Gun Champiosnhip

I apologize for the length of the video. :angry2:

Big thanks to Kirk, Chad, Damon and all the RO's! Ozark 3-Gun Championship is a first class match! This was my first 3-Gun match and I feel everything else after will have a hard time measuring up. Everything including schedule, stages, location, prize table and staff were amazing.

I had the pleasure of shooting with some great people on squad 8. A great squad always helps keeping things moving along and fun, thanks guys :cheers:

Has anyone seen my brain?????

Thanks for all the compliments. It was a lot of work, but worth it in the end when the competitors all have smiles on their face. Looking forward to planning for next year after about a months rest!!!! :cheers:

Jesse, the video was great! Thanks for posting it. Sorry your rifle died though. Looks like great stages and a fun match. Maybe I'll get there next year. Kirk, I hope your back recovers from it all quickly and uneventfully.

Congratulations, to the winners, especially Brian Ray from KY!! Fantastic showing, and I think your first major match win!

Andy

I really enjoyed the stages that I shot well. ;) The other stages were cool too.

great video Jesse, showed the guys at work. May have more shooters next year after seeing it.

Matt

great video Jesse, showed the guys at work. May have more shooters next year after seeing it.

Matt

Thanks! You guys definaeyl setup stages that required the RO's to do a lot of chasing. I like it!

Great match guys! Thanks to the match directors, R.O.'s and volunteers for all the hard work, this match was a great balance of 3-gun action

Marcey and I had a blast and will definitely make this an annual event.

I do have one question though. Who was the little red headed kid/Entrepreneur? If his parents will check his pockets there may be a pretty good start on a college fund :D

Jeremy

Finals are posted. Thank you all for coming. From all of us here at the O3GC, hope you had the best time possible. God's Speed and be safe.

See you on the range.

Kirk

O3GC

Match Director

http://www.forconquest.com/files/O3GC_2010_Finals.pdf

Will you guys post the individual stage scores with times?

And by the way. Awesome match! Thanks to all the sponsors that support the sport, thanks to all the RO's for their hard work and dedication. and huge thanks to Kirk, Chad, Damon, Sandra, James and anyone else's name I left out.

Fun and awesome match on an awesome piece of property. Hope its there next year again.

Huge congrats again to my team mate Rob Romero for getting into another shootoff and doing the team proud and to the other team mate for a solid finish in Heavy Optics. Congrats to a good friend(big cuz) Clint Upchurch for making his first shootoff appearance and probably not his last. Glad we got you to crossover to multigun. I told you you'd be hooked. And hats off to SSgt Horner for taking another check to the bank. Good times!

Great match guys! Thanks to the match directors, R.O.'s and volunteers for all the hard work, this match was a great balance of 3-gun action

I do have one question though. Who was the little red headed kid/Entrepreneur? If his parents will check his pockets there may be a pretty good start on a college fund :D

Jeremy

That was my boy Jack. I had him count it @ home & I'm pretty sure he's holding out on me.

Jeremy

That was my boy Jack. I had him count it @ home & I'm pretty sure he's holding out on me.

Like father...........like son. He's a great kid.

Match was as close to perfect as they get.

You wanted feedback Kirk, so here goes.

not that any of these things are "bad", but.......

- prizes were all hidden in glock bags, ROs would not let you look inside, so rather than making people guess maybe put them in say beer flats, or on top of a bag, so folks can see what they might be hoping to win.

- overall scores were not posted prior to awards, again, not bad, but I have been skipped on the call out for this very reason, and missed a superior prize (at a different match of course)

aside from that....BRAVO!

I'll be back next year forshure!

Thanks to all,

And, glad to meet everyone on Squad #1, bunch of good folks there. Hope to catch up again sometime soon.

Great match with very straight forward but challenging stages. I enjoyed all the stages but I definitely need to do some rifle work!!!!!!

A big thanks to all the match organizers, RO's, and sponsors you guys did yourself PROUD with this match.

Great video Jesse it was great shooting with you and everyone else on Squad 12.

:cheers:

Edited by latewatch

Big thanks to Kirk, Chad, Damon and all the RO's! Ozark 3-Gun Championship is a first class match! This was my first 3-Gun match and I feel everything else after will have a hard time measuring up. Everything including schedule, stages, location, prize table and staff were amazing.

I had the pleasure of shooting with some great people on squad 8. A great squad always helps keeping things moving along and fun, thanks guys :cheers:

Exactly it was a great match, thank for all the hard work guys...

Squad 8 was a great bunch of shooters!

Leo

This was a great match!!!

I loved all the rifle at distance and the fact the stages put your shooting skills to the test. This was my favorite 3 gun match of the year. Of corse, the squad I was on(squad 14) was a great bunch of people. It was like comedy channel meets 3 gun nation

Sign me up for next year

Albert

Edited by ap3

This sounds like it was a great match. The score sheet looks like there were about 180 shooters. I'll have to try to make it to this one next year. Maybe I'll give Heavy Optics a try just to do something different. I guess I better learn how to pump a shotgun.

The stages were great, the weather was perfect and the food was good. The staff did a great job. I'll be back for the next one.

Not a big deal, and I don't know if anyone else noticed, but my match t-shirt says "O3CG". I guess the printer transposed the G and C. I'm glad it's not a tattoo.

Edited by sleepercaprice1

I just got home , I am wiped out,

The match hospitality was great , the stages were well balanced. I did not get my post match sheet filled out , but I will mail it in.

Thanks to all that worked very hard to put this one one.

Jamie

A great crew of ROs! From the "Back area", trying to figure out how the hits were called on Stage 9 it looked hinky . BUT! sitting on the scaffold with the RO as he watched hits for our entire -late squad The RO work was top rate -first class good. The hits were called accurately and quickly and clearly for every shooter on our squad. I was very impressed with the skill the RO had in the spotting even with the late in the day light and fatigue on Saturday.

Thanks for all the hard work

Great stages great match

I did not like the -Black Bag - table though even though I got to pick early Sunday was a great save on the rain though

I just got home , I am wiped out,

The match hospitality was great , the stages were well balanced. I did not get my post match sheet filled out , but I will mail it in.

Thanks to all that worked very hard to put this one one.

Jamie

A great crew of ROs! From the "Back area", trying to figure out how the hits were called on Stage 9 it looked hinky . BUT! sitting on the scaffold with the RO as he watched hits for our entire -late squad The RO work was top rate -first class good. The hits were called accurately and quickly and clearly for every shooter on our squad. I was very impressed with the skill the RO had in the spotting even with the late in the day light and fatigue on Saturday.

Thanks for all the hard work

Great stages great match

I did not like the -Black Bag - table though even though I got to pick early Sunday was a great save on the rain though

I was 1 of the RO's on stage 9, looking back ,it was a good call to throw it out, (even though it was my best shot stage :angry: , after looking at those targets about 200 times it shoulda been :wacko: )I think alot of the problem came from the "echo" of the bullet passing through 2 open fields and 2 tree lines then the "gong" comming back through the same.

As for being tired, I didn't realize how tired I was until I tried to work today. WOW!!!

My favorite stage was 6??,brains not working to good, RV stage, even though I SUCKED, it was a blast.

2nd was the door breaching stage, we were wanting to shoot that 1 again after dark with just our weapon lights, but we were too tired to stay that late (9:00pm) :closedeyes:

Kirk ,Chad ,Damon ,some of the best guys I've worked with, THANKS for a great shoot!!

Edited by toothandnail

Great to see everyone this past weekend. I left a copy of the entire dbase with Kirk. He can post the individual stage socres with the exception of Stage 9. Stage 9 had to be "zeroed" our in order to properly calculate the scores for finals. In addition, not everyone shot the stage 9...so even if the scores for stage 9 were re-entered, it would not be accurate.

Til next time-

Thank you Kirk, Chad, Damon, James, Sandra, Kerrin, Steph, all the ROs, and everyone else who worked their butts off so that we could have a great time in the hills of Missouri. Thanks to 3GN for putting together another great shoot-off, all the sponsors for coming through so big, and the guys and ladies running the grill for warm lunches and a great BBQ dinner.

The stages were great, location was awesome, and I feel like I should have paid extra for the squad I was put on. I think I learned more this weekend from that group than in the past year of shooting. It was a pleasure shooting with you guys.

My favorite stage was 6, followed closely by 1 and 4.